I do this often

It was shiny day & a bit windy, in the home Detroit.

People passed by the store with hands full of bags, since the holiday is right around the corner.

It was the best time of the year to go shopping for Christmas presents and such.

Oh also a bad time to carry your money around. Because in this section of town. They have the baddest boys on the street.

In the blink of an eye, you can see them selling drugs from their pockets and tooken from the glove-palm of the buyer.

As they looked both ways, a siren went off and the cops pulled off on them.

Three of them ran off, shoving the lute down into their pockets running from their corners into a group.

"Come on!"

"STOP!" One of officers caught up with them while they were jumping over the fence.

He shot open fire as they zoomed pass the corner as fast as their feet could take them.

The other officer caught up with his partner watching him. standing their holding on to the gate in utter shame.

"Dammit George, what happened?!"

"What do you think happened" he retorted sarcastically.

All three successfully got away luckily.. As always. One by one busted out in laughter.

"That was easier than I thought it would be" Doug said.

Doug was the light-skinned one, who wore that same hat every day. But is always quick to knock you out if you mess with him, his woman, his mama, and his hat.

"It was but your dumb ass was just staring at that gate like it was gonna disappear for you" Mel says.

Mel was the one to always piss you off. Always fighting with someone and pulling out a gun if they want to "Dance"

"Shit it almost did" Doug laughs along with Mel.

"Look let's go, them cops could be right behind us. And yall need to learn how to sell this shit right.. This our third time getting caught.." Wade flashes the Drugs in a baggy and shoves it back in.

Wade was more of an intelligent guy, who chooses the life of a criminal and has been in jail a few times.

But not like the Other one.

"Mike suppose to be released today" Mel glanced at Them.

"oh yeah... Ain't seen that Brother in a year" Doug comments rubbing his gloves together.

Wade didn't say anything he just listened but he got a surprise for michael

***
‪Janet's POV

"Mama ... Michael's suppose to get out today" she smiled holding onto her hand.

She coughed puffing up in the hospital bed.

Janet pouts.

"Don't worry honey, i'll be fine, Tell him I love him if you see him."

"I will i promise" Janet smiles.

"Are you gonna pick him up?" She coughs again.

"Mama I don't know... You know how he is sometimes"

"I know, but i just wanna see the family *coughs* together again before i go"

"Mama don't say that, your gonna make me cry" Janet sighs shaking her head.

"It's a way of life, just promise me you'll be strong.. Cause you know how Michael is when it comes to me" She coughs again harder.

"You'll be okay, i love you" Janet says bending over and kissing her head.

"I love you too."

"See you tomorrow mama, love you" Janet blows kisses as she walks out.

"She's alright?" Janet's Friend Lola creeped up right behind her.

"No" She sighs. "It's just tough times right now"

"I know how that is" She pulls out a cigarette.

Janet snatches it before she could light it.

"That stuff makes your breathe smell bad, it ruins your teeth" She warned her.

She sucked her teeth.

"I got my toothbrush and my mint, i know what i'm doing alright now give it back.."

She throws it.

"really.." Lola sighs.

As they approached the car Janet had a sign of uneasiness.

"Where are we going?" Lola asks as she looks around.

"I have to pick up Michael.."

"Who?"

***
Michael's POV

"Yeah yeah MERRY CHRISTMAS, and Suck this" He says sticking up the middle finger with one hand and holding his junk with his other.

"just get out of here, and enjoy your Christmas Jackson" The officer says closing the door.

"yeah yeah i will pfft" He scoffs and hopping down the steps while looking around...

He watches as two women passes him by. Staring at their figures and their faces. He puts a big smile on his face.

"Hey sexy, stop by my place sometime"

They looked at him, and then looked behind him noticing he just came out of jail.

"Hey, don't worry where i came from, just know that i'm here in contact iight?

They giggled.

"Why you walking away?!" he chuckles, hollering.

He brushed them off and started walking to his mom's house.