Chapter 34

Going back to the university was very awkward for the group of 6 people as no one dared to say anything.

Yan Lu wanted to follow Ming Yu, but was firmly rejected. To lessen his cutie's anger toward him, Yan Lu can only reluctantly go back to the Yan's mansion.

While walking back to the university, Fu Heng's cell phone suddenly vibrates. He was in a very bad mood, but still took it out from his pocket.

Upon seeing the anonymous text message, Fu Heng really wants to ignore it, but still opens the text message. It was not some kind of commercial message, but a picture of Ming Yu with Yan Lu together inside the cafe being so closed together.

Upon seeing the picture, Fu Heng's face immediately turned darked. How dare those two. He felt very angry and had the urge to kill a certain pest.

Seeing Fu Heng's reaction, Li Na couldn't help, but beamed.

Earlier, she borrowed Yue Li's phone with the excuse of losing her phone and wanted to call to see if she could find her phone, but in reality, she hid her phone in her purse, turning it off. She only wants to borrow her phone, so that she can get Fu Heng's phone number.

Once she found Fu Heng's number, Li Na quickly sent it to her phone number before deleting it. Thus, when they walk back to the university Li Na quietly sent the photo she took last time to Fu Heng as anonymous.

Ming Yu has no idea of what happened as he continues to walk forward with DeLun.

Reaching Y university, the group went separate as one is going to the girl's dormitory and the other one going to the boy's dormitory.

Reaching the boy's dormitory, without waiting for Ming Yu to react, Fu Heng grabs his wrist and pulls him away into a corner.

DeLun wanted to follow them, but just now Ming Yu gave him a look that says it's okay.

"Is this the reason why you're breaking up with me?" Fu Heng asked fiercely, showing him the photo of Ming Yu and Yan Lu kissing. He was very pissed off seeing other pests with Ming Yu.

Ming Yu was shocked upon seeing the photo. On that day nothing happened between the two as Yan Lu was just ordering. He was just about to explain to Fu Heng about the photo, but then upon remembering that they had already broke up, he abruptly stopped himself as there was no point. "Think whatever you want." Ming Yu said and turned away.

Before he could turn away, Fu Heng grabbed him tightly and pressed their lips together. Fu Heng kissed him fiercely, unwilling to let go. He even went as far as biting Ming Yu's lips at the corner resulting in blood streaming down slightly.

Ming Yu feels dizzy as his breath is being taken away by Fu Heng. His leg went weak and almost fell on the ground if not for the latter supporting him.

Fu Heng reluctantly let go of the cherry lips and lifted Ming Yu up in a bridal style heading straight to his dorm.

Ming Yu struggled a bit, but was to no avail as the latter was too strong.

Walking inside his dorm, Fu Heng quickly locked the door and didn't give Ming Yu any chance to protest as he carried him straight to the bed and tossed him harshly into the bed and quickly got on top of him.

"Let me go."

Fu Heng smirked, "Why should I? So that you can go to another man's bed?"

"Yo..mm...mm."

Fu Heng was boiling with rage upon the thought of Ming Yu and another man being together and kiss, thus without any lubricant, or foreplay he entered Ming Yu with much difficulty. He didn't even bother to wear protection like the last time they did it together. His jealousy had really over takes his sense and brings out the beast inside him even more. Thus, he did Ming Yu until he was satisfied only then did he stop.

It was very painful that Ming Yu thought he was going to die. He fainted many times, but also woke up many times due to the pain. He couldn't even speak anymore as his voice was very hoarse. Only tears came out.

By the time Ming Yu woke up, it was already the next day. Fu Heng was nowhere to be found in the room. Even though he still loves Fu Heng, he knew that it was impossible between them, therefore it's best if they cut ties early as to make it less painful for him.

Ming Yu got up with much difficulty. He put on his clothes and dragged his weak body toward his dorm with the support of the wall. He was relieved to find that DeLun was not inside the dorm at the moment, or else he wouldn't know how to explain to him if he asked.

There were many dark red marks around his neck, thus Ming Yu decided to change into new clothes with a turtleneck shirt. He didn't even bother to eat as he really had no appetite. He went to sleep as he was very tired.

By the time Ming Yu woke up, DeLun had already come back to the dorm.

"You're up? Where did you go yesterday?"

"I..I.."

"Alright, you don't need to say it. Are you hungry? I brought some takeout food."

"Thank you."

It's been almost a week now that Ming Yu hasn't seen Fu Heng at all since their last passionate night together. His back is almost completely healed, but still feels a bit uncomfortable. He emailed his boss asking for some time off and stayed mostly in the dorm if he had no class.

Ming Yu didn't go out at all this whole week in which he didn't see, nor encounter Yan Lu at all. He didn't know if he should be happy that Fu Heng had finally stopped bothering him or not. All he feels is emptiness inside. He really missed his handsome man, yet he knew that it was too late.

Ming Yu wanted to relax his mind, thus he went to visit grandma Song and Lan. He really misses the two.

Upon seeing Ming Yu, Lan ran forward to give him a hug. 

Ming Yu happily hugged him back and patted his head. He gave Lan the candy that he brought on the way.

Grandma Song was very happy to see Ming Yu. She cooks noodles for the three of them. Ming Yu wanted to help grandma song with the cooking, but was rejected by grandma Song.

After they finished eating, Ming Yu and Lan went to help grandma Song plant some new vegetables behind the small yard.

Grandma Song told the two to stay in the house in fear that they would get in their clothes and shoes dirty. However, she couldn't win against those two.

Once they finished planting, Ming Yu bid goodbye to grandma Song and Lan.

Reaching Y university, Ming Yu was shocked to see Fu Heng and Li Na together. He was rooted on the spot upon seeing the two of them kiss.

Ming Yu couldn't watch any it longer and turned around toward another direction as he couldn't control the pain in his heart.