Chapter 7

Fu Heng had just came back from the Fu's company. His secretary drove him back to the university, yet they didn't reach the university when he spotted Ming Yu walking out of the convenience store. He then told his secretary to go back and he'll walk to the university from there.

Jin could only obey his boss and drove back.

Just as Fu Heng was about call for Ming Yu, he saw the latter approaching a lady and a red hair freak. Fu Heng couldn't help, but feel angry upon seeing how closed Ming Yu was standing behind the red hair freak. He was about to go over, yet Ming Yu's next action have really stunned him.

Seeing how Ming Yu made a sound of clearing throat and kick the red hair freak's small boy, Fu Heng was stunned for a moment, but quickly came back to his sense. 

Honestly,  with Ming Yu's innocent look, he really didn't think that the Ming Yu was the guy that hurt his life line before. But now upon seeing the familiar scene, he is 100 percent sure that Ming Yu was the culprit that harm little Heng.

For some reason, after knowing that Ming Yu was the true culprit that injury little Heng previously, Fu Heng didn't really feel angry anymore, but rather he had a thought of how wonderful it would be, if he use little Heng to attack Ming Yu.

Fu Heng was shocked by his inner thought. How could he have those thoughts toward a man. Besides, he has never let anyone who hurt him go easily. Did he perhaps got possessed?

Upon seeing that Ming Yu had grabbed the other pest's hand and ran away, Fu Heng suddenly felt very furious. How dare him! For some reason he really wants to cut of that pest's hand for dirtying what is his.

Reaching the university, Ming Yu let go of Da Xia's wrist and asked, "Are you okay?"

"I'm okay. Thank you."

"Okay, then see you."

"Wait." Da Xia called out to him. 

She had a crush on Ming Yu when she first saw him and now that he had helped her, she had felt even deeper for him. She needs to let him know about her feeling now, or else she was afraid that someone would else would soon confess to him.

Ming Yu turned around and stared at Da Xia with his big round eyes.

Da Xia can feel her heart was beating so fast upon seeing that pair of beautiful round eyes, thus she no longer care and spoke about her true feeling, "I like you."

Ming Yu was stunned and rooted in the spot as he didn't think that Da Xia would confess to him. Moreover, he really didn't know that she likes him. He was very innocent.

Seeing that the latter was silent, Da Xia continued, "Ming Yu, I like you. I like you when I first saw you. Do you have a girlfriend?"

"No."

Da Xia couldn't help but smiled upon hearing Ming Yu's answer. "Then, do you want to be my boyfriend?"

"I had someone that I like already."

Da Xia couldn't help, but feel disappointed. Without any more words, she turned around and walked toward the girl's dormitory with watery eyes.

After Da Xia left, Ming Yu also went back to the boy's dormitory.

Time went by quickly. It was now the weekend. 

Waking up early, Ming Yu went to the school library to use the computer to do his research assignment. He wanted to work on his research assignment before he goes to work in the cafe in the afternoon. His work start at 3PM to 8PM.

Fu Heng was too lazy to drive them to the restaurant, thus he calls his secretary to be the driver for them.

Jin, the secretary who got called to work overtime on the weekend couldn't help, but feel a little displeased since he didn't get called to do any work related stuff but only got called to be a driver. For God's sake, he was a secretary and not a driver. And what is more annoying is that his boss actually make him sit at the same table with them which makes him feel very awkward and uncomfortable.