Chapter 31

DeLun was shocked to see an unfamiliar face at night asking for Ming Yu.

Just as he was about to speak, Ming Yu had already made his way to the door.

"I'll talk to him first." Ming Yu said to DeLun.

DeLun nodded his head and went inside to give the two space to talk.

N/A: Listen to the song 👇👇👇while you read

Ming Yu and Fu Heng went out to a quiet nearby area to talk. They didn't reach the place when Fu Heng suddenly hugged him from behind.

"I miss you, baby." Fu Heng said. He really misses him. Not seeing his lover for a while almost makes him go crazy.

Ming Yu closes his eyes for a few seconds before he uses his hand to break free from the latter's hold and turn around to face him.

Fu Heng could sense that there was something wrong with Ming Yu since he has been acting really weird tonight. He couldn't help, but had an uneasy feeling rousing up.

"Fu Heng." Ming Yu called out softly.

Without waiting for Fu Heng to respond, Ming Yu took the initiative to press their lips together. Fu Heng didn't mind his action and responded back enthusiastically. He really loves it when his lover takes the initiative.

Once the kiss ended Ming Yu spoke softly, "Let's break up."

Fu Heng was startled by Ming Yu's words thus he asked, "Why?" He doesn't want to. He loves his lover so much, so how could he break up with him? No way!

"I'm just too tired about our relationship." Ming Yu lied. He really can't bear to break up with his handsome man as he loves him dearly, yet what can he do when his handsome man doesn't love him back.

It was better for them to go their separate ways early since it was just one sided love. It's better to end things early to prevent himself from getting more pain. Ming Yu really can't bear it. He really, really hates it. It hurt his heart so much. Yet, what can he do when he's the only one who is in love with him.

"Tired? Is my feelings really a joke to you?"

Instead of replying back, Ming Yu had his head down to prevent Fu Heng from seeing his watery eyes. He really can't cry in front of him. He doesn't want Fu Heng to think that he's a cheap one and took pity on him.

Fu Heng took Ming Yu's silence as a yes and instantly got angry. He spoke in a much colder voice, "Fine. Let's break up then." He really didn't want to break up, but if the other party only treated his feelings as a play thing, of course he would be angry. Since he wants to break up, then let it be.

With that Fu Heng turned around and walked away without looking back.

Ming Yu can only stare at Fu Heng's back and finally the tears that he has been holding for a while now came rolling down like a downpour. He really can't hold his tears anymore. He knew that now they are finally over.

They have officially broken up. Ming Yu thought that after breaking up it would make him feel better, yet it hurt so much. It hurts so much making it hard to breath. He wasn't a bit happy at all. The pain within his heart still hasn't healed, but rather it has increased.

Wiping away the tears, Ming Yu went back to the dorm.

Fu Heng got into his dorm and couldn't stop himself from punching the wall which resulted in a crack. His hand bleeds from the hard punch, yet it doesn't hurt compared to his broken heart. His heart is in so much pain knowing that all this time the latter has been playing around with his feelings.

After a while, Fu Heng used a clean cloth to wipe the blood on his hand before laying on the bed with his eyes closed. Yet, he couldn't sleep at all.

That night, Ming Yu cried the entire night until he fell asleep.

Ming Yu woke up with dark eye circles as he couldn't sleep at all yesterday. His heart is in so much pain. Yet, he got up early since he had a morning class. On his way to class, Ming Yu encountered Fu Heng in the hallway.

The two didn't glance at one another and just walk past one another without exchanging any words as if they didn't see each other.

It was as if they had completely become strangers.

Despite the fact that the two have already broken up, Ming Yu really isn't used to this feeling. Yet, what is done has already been done.

"Fu Heng."

Ming Yu could hear Yue Li calling out to Fu Heng in a sweet voice. He couldn't help, but speed up his pace as he didn't want to hear the two talking sweet to one another. Yet, he finds himself unable to walk away at a fast pace. He doesn't like it when seeing Fu Heng with other women, but still he has no right to interfere as they have already broken up.

Ming Yu really didn't want to break up with Fu Heng, because he loves him so much, yet Fu Heng has hurt his heart too much to the point that he can't bear it anymore.

Fu Heng just ignored her and continued to walk. Just as he was about to turn around a corner, a figure bumped into him. He didn't care about the figure that had bumped into him, but rather he was annoyed. He was in a very, very bad mood.

The figure fell down on the floor with a yelp since Fu Heng didn't bother to catch her like she wanted.

Seeing the familiar figure, Yue Li quickly came forward to help the other person.

"Are you okay?" Yue Li asked.

"I'm fine." Li Na said while pretending to be all innocent.

She has been observing Fu Heng and Ming Yu when she saw them in the hall. Seeing that they were ignoring one another, she felt extremely happy. She knew that those two must have a fight together.

With that thought, Li Na couldn't help, but beamed inside. Upon seeing Fu Heng coming toward her way, she then pretends not to see him and bumps into him in hope that he would catch her in his embrace. And then he would be captured by her beauty and fall in love with her at first sight.

Yet, to her disappointment not only did Fu Heng didn't catch her, he didn't spare her any glance.

"Fu Heng." Yue Li ran to Fu Heng to hold his arm to stop him for a few moments. She then continued, "Fu Heng, this is my friend, Li Na."

Upon hearing the name, Ming Yu subconsciously turned around and stared at them. He really didn't like seeing Fu Heng with them, but still it was too late.

Fu Heng looked at Li Na which made her instantly blushed. Li Na could feel her heart pounding very fast.

"Hello, I'm Li Na." She took the initiative to introduce herself.

Fu Heng didn't want to bother Li Na, but then from the corner of his eye, he saw Ming Yu staring at them closely. Suddenly an idea popped into his mind. He then extended his hand, "Fu Heng. Nice to meet you."

Li Na's heart was beating so fast. She was extremely happy, but still continued to pretend to be shy as she extended out her hand for a handshake. "Nice to meet you too."

The handshake didn't last long, but it was enough to make Li Na go crazy.

Upon seeing the scene Ming Yu can only feel emptiness inside.

With a broken heart he turned around and walked away.