Chapter 21

No matter how much Fu Ying exploded, she still couldn't win against her mighty brother. She got up with dark eye circles from staying up late doing her school work as well as working on the projects that were assigned to her. She recently had too many things that she needs to do to the point that she barely has any time to hangout with Yue Li, or go shopping to enjoy herself.

Walking into class Fu Ying saw Yue Li on the campus, "Hello, Yue Li."

"Hello, Fu Ying. Are you on your way to class?"

Fu Ying gives a hummed.

"Let's go together then."

Both of them walk together and only separate when they are about to go to class. Once their class was over, they both decided to go eat in the cafeteria together.

On their way to the cafeteria, they both encounter Ming Yu.

Seeing Ming Yu, Fu Ying quickly came forward and called out to him, "Ming Yu."

She has a very great impression of Ming Yu from the last time they met, despite the fact that they didn't get to talk with each other for long thanks to a certain someone dragging Ming Yu away.

Hearing someone calling him, Ming Yu turned around and saw Fu Ying with Yue Li.

Even though he is not close to them, but they have met before. Beside one of them is his lover's twin sister while the other one is his lover's childhood friend, thus he didn't want to be rude and also came forward to say hi.

"Do you still remember us?" Fu Ying asked excitedly referring to herself and Yue Li.

Nodded his head Ming Yu replied, "Fu Ying and Yue Li."

"Hello, Ming Yu." Yue Li said.

Since he was Fu Heng's friend, Yue Li didn't want to be rude.

"Hello."

"Are you going to class?" Fu Ying asked. She wanted to invite Ming Yu to eat with them, so that they can get to know each other more.

"Yes."

"Oh." Fu Ying replied with a little disappointment. She thought it was a good timing, but too bad the latter is going to class.

"Where is Fu Heng? Have you seen him?" Yue Li asked.

Since they were friends, she thought that Ming Yu might know where Fu Heng was since from the last time they saw each other, both of them seem to be best buddies.

"N..no. But, he...he is probably in the dorm." Ming Yu replied. He's not a really good liar. Of course, he knew where Fu Heng was, but he couldn't be so oblivious, or else their relationship would be exposed.

For god sake, Ming Yu didn't want other people to know about him and his man yet, especially those that they are close with in fear that they might not be able to take it.

"Then I will get going now." Ming Yu doesn't dare to stay any longer in fear that the two would see through him and question him.

"Okay, bye." Yue Li and Fu Ying said in union.

"Bye." With that Ming Yu walked away heading toward his class.

Unbeknown to them, Li Na was hiding in a corner near where the three of them were. She just came out of the class and just as she was about to go to her dorm to take a rest she came upon the scene where the three of them were together talking as if they were very closed. Li Na couldn't help, but to spy on them since she was curious to know what their relationship was.

Upon hearing their conversation and based on her observation, Li Na somehow made a guess that Fu Ying must be having a crush on Ming Yu base on the way she looked at him.

Hahaha....interesting. Brother and sister falling for the same person.

Li Na really can't understand what is so good what that gay slut that makes people fall in love with. In her opinion, there was really nothing good about that slut. Are those people really blind? Why can't they spot a gem like her?

Sitting in the cafeteria, there weren't many people. Fu Ying and Yue Li sat together near the window.

"Yue Li, do you think Ming Yu has a girlfriend?" Fu Ying asked curiously.

"That...I also don't know. He's very cute. I bet many girls must be falling head over heels for him. Why are you asking? Don't tell me that you have fallen for him."

"I..I..I..."

Seeing how the latter couldn't respond back properly Yue Li then asked, "Really? So you have really fallen for him?"

Nodding her head slowly Fu Ying replied, "I..I don't know, but I..I think that I might have a crush on him." She wasn't really sure about her feelings for Ming Yu, but she felt very happy seeing him, therefore she guess that she might have a crush on him.

"I think that you guys match each other very well."

"Really?"

"Yes."

Fu Ying couldn't help, but beam upon hearing Yue Li's words as she too also thought that she and Ming Yu match each other as well, although she still wasn't really sure about how she felt toward him.

"Since he's my brother's friend, then I'll ask my brother if Ming Yu has a girlfriend or not." Fu Ying was determined to find out about Ming Yu's status.

"Mn. You should do that." Yue Li encouraged her. She really did think they looked cute together.

Once they finished eating, they both headed to the dormitory together and only separated when they reached the girl's dormitory.

Ring..ring...

Seeing that her mother was calling Fu Ying turned on her phone, "Mom."

"Ah Ying. Tonight, you and your brother come back home for dinner. I will have Chao come pick you guys pick at 5 PM."

Chao was a middle aged man. He was Fu's main chauffeur. He has been serving the Fu family for a very long time now.

"Okay." With that she hangs up the phone.

That night Chao came to pick the pair of twins at the university and headed to Fu's mansion.

Sitting in the car, Fu Heng could feel his sister staring at him. With his eyes still closed he asked annoyingly, "What?"

"Brother. That..that..hm...do..do..you know if..if Min..Ming Yu has a girlfriend, or not?" Fu Ying asked while being stuttered.

She has never been in a relationship before, but that doesn't mean that she hasn't seen any handsome man yet. In the past, she has seen countless handsome rich men since she herself is from a rich family and has attended many parties where most rich people attend and many handsome men have also tried to court her, yet it was the first time she has taken a liking to someone.

Besides she didn't want to talk to her brother about these things since it was embarrassing, but since Ming Yu and her brother were buddies, she thought that her brother might know about it.

Fu Heng was surprised as he wasn't expecting that kind of question from her, and quickly opened his eyes upon hearing Fu Ying's words.

--------------------

Mini Interview:

Author: What's your thought about your sister being your rival in love?

Fu Heng: [Staring coldly at the author]

Author: [Suddenly feel a chill] Then will you be a good brother and give up on your love for your sister's sake?

Fu Heng: No!

Author: Then what about your sister?

Fu Heng: She better stop, before I kill her.

Author: Aren't you guys twin?

Fu Heng: Love can make one go crazy.

Author: "..."  [Secretly lit a white candle for Fu Ying]