Chapter 3

"DeLun." Ming Yu called out in surprise as he didn't think that he will meet DeLun in Y university.

"Ming Yu." DeLun also called out to him in surprise as he didn't think that he will meet Ming Yu in Y university either.

Ming Yu nodded and walked toward DeLun. "I didn't know that you enrolled in Y university."

"Same. I didn't know that you enrolled in Y University either. Well, I guess we are roommates. What is your major?"

"Business major, what about you?"

"Such a coincidence. I'm also majoring in business as well."

They both walk into the small counter within the room.

"Want to have some ramen?" Ming Yu asked.

"Of course. I'm starving to death. I haven't eaten anything until now."

Ming Yu pass his bowl of ramen noodle to DeLun since he hasn't touch that bowl of ramen. DeLun happily took the bowl of ramen. Ming Yu then got up and start cooking another bowl of ramen for himself.

"I haven't seen you for a long time and you seem to have gotten thinner." DeLun said while taking a mouthful of the ramen.

"Oh. I think I am still the same."

"You are not. Look at you, so skinny just like a girl." DeLun tease Ming Yu. They have been friends for a long time thus he wasn't afraid that Ming Yu would hit him. Besides even if he did DeLun believe that his punch would not hurt him.

Sigh..Ming Yu kind of regret sharing his ramen noodle with his friend. How could his friend compared him to a girl. He kind of wanting to punch his shameless friend but then he was too lazy.

"Whatever. Anyways, how is life after moving to C high school?" Ming Yu asked.

"Not bad. How's life in X high school?"

"Not bad either."

The school was okay for him, yet Ming Yu thought that the students there was kind of weird, especially because he didn't think that he would get cursed by a girl just because he rejected her. And the curse was a bit too much!

Ming Yu and DeLun continue to chat while eating ramen.

In the Fu corporation, a lady in an elegant dress walk up to Fu Heng's office.

Knock..knock

"Come in." Fu Heng spoke in a cold voice.

"Brother, Fu Heng I brought you lunch." Yue Li said.

Yue Li and Fu Heng along with Fu Ying grew up together. Yue Li have a crush on Fu Heng ever since they were still kids, therefore she didn't hesitate to show off her affection for Fu Heng in public.

"You don't need to come here to bring me lunch." Fu Heng spoke in a cold voice. He was very busy and have no time for other people.

"Aiya. It's not a big deal."

"I'm busy. You should go now."

"Okay. I will put the food on the table. Remember to eat it, okay."

Without replying back to Yue Li, Fu Heng continue to focus on the document that he was reading.

With a sigh, Yue Li went out of Fu Heng's office. She then came upon Fu Ying.

"Fu Ying."

"Yue Li. You are here to visit brother, Fu Heng?"

Yue Li nodded and spoke, "I came to bring him lunch, but he's busy."

"Aiya...don't think too much about it. Brother is always like that. Always busy with work."