BatKid: shut up.

SuperJon: Dami, please...

BatKid: fine

BatKid: fine.

BatKid: we will go to the beach but we'll stay as far away possible from these lunatics.

SuperJon: agreed. Thank you.

SuperKon: see, I told you he has a soft spot for your eyes, Jon.

CaffieneAddict: excuse me, what? 

***

SuperJon: so, I was packing and I thought I may as well ask what would be required and what wouldn't...

BatKid: sunglasses, sunscreen, your other beach stuff and if you want to go surfing as well, then a surfboard too.

BatKid: or better still just put in your casual clothes, we'll buy the rest of the stuff from here.

SuperJon: cool.

***

[ Gotham's Lovebirds ]

Steph: you know what Cass, I think the beach picnic is going to be a great event for you to practice your photography.

Cassie: ah, that's a great idea.

Helena: make sure to get really cute pictures so that we all remember the good times.

Barbara: true. It's a great motivation to get through the bad times.

Richard: but if there's even one picture of me shirtless, I won't forgive you, Cass.

Cassie: hey, it's not my fault that you ditch your shirt while going to the beach.

Selina: she's right, Richard, it's either you dress properly or embrace it.

Richard: hey, I always dress properly!

Barbara: you know what your problem is... Your mind fluctuates on extremes. So either you are overdressed or underdressed.

Richard: but does that bother you?