[47]

***

[ T <•> I ]

I: how did your day out with Connor go?

T: real fun. And I'm sure he's cheered up a lot by now.

I: great.

I: it was sweet how you knew he was feeling down and decided yo cheer him up.

T: he's been my best friend for a really long time now. We're so close now that we can keep up whole conversations with simple eye contact.

I: that's impressive

T: we've been friends in arms as well.

I: and what do you mean by that?

T: Connor is Superboy. So him and I worked alongside a couple other vigilantes in a group of our own called Young Justice.

T: just like Dick had spent some time with the Teen Titans.

I: oh... I see.

I: wait...

I: you were a part of Young Justice?

T: uh yeah...

I: the one that operates in Metropolis?

T: me and Bruce had gotten into a row one time so I left Gotham and Connor took me to Metropolis.

I: you were leading Young Justice as Robin...

T: what's the big deal, Irina? I feel as if you are really surprised to find that out.

I: no freaking way...

T: hello? I'm a little confused here.

I: never mind.

T: hey, that's not fair. You can't just "never mind" me after building such a lot of suspense.

I: I mean...

I: I used to have a huge crush on him.

T: oh.

T: on me?

I: yeah...

T: really?

I: I mean you were so cool of course I did. And that's partially why I was so disappointed to meet Gotham's Robin.

T: the title of Robin has been used by multiple people, y'know. At first Dick was Robin, then Jay and he had also been a part of Young Justice for a short time, then I joined. And in my absence, Stephanie operated as Robin at Gotham. But after we found out about Dami, we let him become Robin and I changed my identity to Red Robin.

I: hella confusing. Now I'm wondering whether I had a crush on Richard, Jason or you. Un-fricking-believable.