"Please Dean. I want this." You whispered your lips hovering over dean's.  He smirked and kissed you again. His touched was soft and gentle as if you were cracked glass ready to shatter. You wined begging him to be rougher as you ran your fingers through his sandy blonde hair tugging ever so slightly. Letting him know you wanted him to be rougher. You heard him growl at the action and he reached down gripping your ass and lifted you up. You wrapped your legs around his waist as he carried you to his bedroom. He playfully tossed you on his bed, you let out a cute little yelp and he smirked before ripping off his shirt. He crawled back up to you like and animal stalking his prey. You were to distracted as you watched his muscles move under his skin. The slight scars covering several spots of his torso, you let your fingertips glide over each and every scar. This caused deans eyes to flutter and he let out a little moan. This caused you to smile and kiss his jawline. He looked down at you and kissed your lips softly. When he pulled back so you could breath and he started his assault on your neck. Licking, biting, and nipping at the soft flesh. You knew his actions were going to leave major marks later. He started to kiss down your body and as he did so he took off your jeans. He kissed down your legs his scruff tickling your legs causing you to wiggled under his kisses. You felt him smirk on your thighs as he kissed back up to you stomach. He kissed the covered gunshot wounds you let out a quite moan. You felt Dean growl against your skin. Even though you wished he wasn't so soft you liked it. It was different from the normal rushed, crazy, wild sex the two of you were use to.

You took that opportunity to flip you both over so you were straddling his hips. Dean let out a throaty laugh. 

"Haven't you learned not to tease me?" You said trying to be as serious as possible. You kissed him and started to grind your hips into his and you heard dean let out the deepest most animistic growl you had ever heard him do. This sound made your panties basically disintegrate from how wet it made you.  He placed his hands on your hips causing there to be more friction onto his rock hard member. 

"I guess I haven't, But it seems like you haven't learned either baby girl." He whispered into your ear causing your whole body to shiver.  You kissed down his chiseled chest and took off his jeans, and then with your teeth you took off his boxers. His member sprung free and you kissed the tip. You heard Dean his as he looked at you. You stared up at him with the most innocent look you could possibly put on as you started to swirl your tongue around his tip. Dean threw his head back in pleasure one hand gripped the sheets his knuckles turning almost white as you started to lick long strips up his now throbbing member. Then you started to suck this drove the man under you wild he let one had travel to your hair his fingers tangled themselves in your (h/c) hair. You smirked and moaned with his big cock still in your throat. You knew that Dean was close so you decided to tease him some more. You pulled his hand from your hair and re-positioned yourself so you could use your free hand to play with Dean's balls. Once you knew he was about to blow. You got up grabbed your clothes pulled them on and ran out the door. But before you closed the door you looked back at a very blue balled and confused Dean Winchester. 

"Teaches you to not tease me." You said as sweet as possible before closing the door. You could hear dean getting up frantically looking for his clothes. You had taken his shirt since yours was nonexistent. You ran down the hall to your room. Dean was yelling your name which caused you to giggled.

***Deans POV***

It was just getting good and all of the sudden she stopped. She got up pulled on all her clothes and right before she ran out my door she looked back at me. 

"Teaches you to tease me." She winked and ran out the door and down the hall. I got up as fast as possible my dick still dripping with (y/n)'s saliva. I threw on some sweats and ran after her. When I went to open the door I ran right back into it. I didn't realize (y/n) had locked the door before leaving. 

"(Y/N)!! Get your sexy ass back her and finish what you started!!" I yelled down the hall. I stayed silent for a minute waiting for a response. 

"Sorry Dean but no. I'm going to bed." I heard he saw from the other side of the room we set up for her. She sounded all sweet and innocent. It was kind of adorable but, she was not getting away with giving me blue balls. I tried to open the door to no avail because this little minks locked the door. I knocked. 

"Baby. Let me in." I said my voice extremely low. I knew what that did to her. 

"Goodnight Dean." Squeaked the girl on the other side of the door. 

'Oh hell no. She's not getting off that easy' I thought to myself. I ran to my room and grabbed my lock picking kit. I spent about twenty minutes picking the lock. I didn't expect it to be that hard to pick. When I got I saw a pure angel sound asleep. (Y/n) was passed out wrapped up in my shirt. I leaned against the door and sighed. 

'God this girl is going to be the death of me' I said to myself before closing the door and crawling into bed with her. She rolled over and curled into my side her head nuzzled into my shoulder. She had one arm tucked under her and the other was placed on my chest. I sighed and shook my head giving her a kiss on the top of her head. I could hear her soft snores as I watched her sleep. 

"Goodnight (Y/n)." I paused. We had told each other that we loved each other yet, but after almost losing her I knew I did. But was I going to say it. I looked down at her sleeping figure. 

'Fuck it' I said. 

"I know your not awake and you probably won't hear this but, I...I love you (y/n). I don't know what I would do if I lost you." I drifted off to sleep thinking about (Y/n). But little does she know I wasn't going to let her get away with what happened.

***Next Day***

I woke up and (Y/n) was gone. I looked around and found a note on her pillow with my name on the front. She had such cute handwriting. 

Hey Dean, I left to get some groceries since all you guys had was junk food and old take out. I'll be back soon. Love, (y/n) P.S I took baby. I starred at the note. She ran off with my baby. 

'Oh she's so going to get it when I get home' I got up and went to my room on my way there I heard a crash outside. I pulled the shirt that she was wearing the night on and ran outside. There (Y/N) was sitting in baby which ,by the way was warped around a tree. I ran out over to her blood dripping from her forehead. Her stitches were opened again. What the hell happened.