Chapter 10: I Do (part 2)

Dean wiped the tears away your my eyes with his thumb letting it linger on your cheek. It was your turn to do your vows. You took a deep shaky breath before beginning.  

"Dean, when I met you I thought your were some drunk hitting on me. As we talked I kind of liked you. That night I came to you I thought you would turn me away. I was scared to trust someone I just met but, you were different. When we had got to Bobby's and he told you I made pie, you looked like a child on Christmas day. I feel in love with that smile you had. I want you to know that the night I got shot I did it to protect you. I couldn't stand the thought of losing you. When I woke up I couldn't believe that you hadn't starved yourself to death by the way you looked. Then I crashed your car, and honestly I thought you were going to kill me. But before even worrying about your car you came to my side to see if I was okay. I love you and I want to be by your side in our crazy, destroyed, messed up world. You've been there when I've needed you the most and even when I didn't need you. I want you to be with me through out both our lives and even if I die I'm going to attach myself to something and I won't leave. I will always be there for you no matter what happens. I promise to protect you, love you, and care for you. Hell I'll make you pie every night." Dean had a few tears on his cheek but he played it off like he always did. The priest went on with the rest of the ceremony.

"You may kiss the bride." The priest said and Dean grabbed your hips and pulled you close. Then he kissed you and you wrapped your hands around his neck and kissed him back.

"Ladies and gentlemen Mr. & Mrs. Dean Winchester." You both ran out and got into the Impala. You drove to one of Jody's cabins in the woods. He opened the door and scoped you into his arms. You couldn't help but giggle.

"God I love your laugh Mrs. Winchester." You giggled before a shiver crawled up your back.

"Can we go inside I'm getting cold Mr. Winchester" You said biting your lip and looking at him innocently. Deans signature smirk came on his face. You absolutely loved his smile. He walked into the cabin.

"I love you." He said whispering into your hair and placing a kiss there. 

"I love you more." He kissed you and It felt like the first time you were with him. He slowly unzipped your dress and his hand ran down your sides they rested on your hips.

His tough ran across  your bottom lip you dined him entrance. He ran his hands down to your  butt and gave it a slight squeeze. You gasped and he took the  opportunity to slip his tongue in. He pushed you on the bed and kissed you a little rougher. You took his suit jacket and dress shirt off and ran you  nails down his perfectly sculpted chest.  He lifted your leg up and ran his hand along your thigh. You could feel his hard on against  your thigh. He kissed down your jawline to your neck.  You ground your  hips into his. He let out a growl. He reached behind you a  took your bra off and put your right nipple in his mouth. His tongue  flicked against it.

"Dean...Just like that." With his free hand he took off your underwear. He started to kiss down your stomach. He pulled his boxers off.

"Are you ready baby girl?" He teased your entrance rubbing his tip up and down. 

"Yes." He lined himself up with your entrance. Then he thrusted into you hard and fast. He started a good pace and moved a bit faster.

"(Y/N)...you're so tight." Dean moaned into your neck and started thrusting faster.

"Dean harder." You begged him. He obeyed and pushed harder. You were a moaning mess and you felt a knot building in your stomach.

"Dean I'm so close." You whined and Dean nipped at your neck.

"I know my beautiful wife. Come with me." That pushed you over the edge. The sound of him commanding you to cum and him calling you his wife sent you into a new world of pleasure. You had the best orgasm of your life. He continued to thrust into you because he was so close. You felt him pick up the pace and he let out a loud moan with your name on his lips he came  inside you. He pulled out slowly and flopped next to you. He grabbed you and  pulled you close. You lied your head on his chest.

"I love you so much (Y/N) Winchester." He whispered softly as he pulled you closer to him and placed a kiss on the top of your head.

"I love you too Dean Winchester" And with that he started humming Hey Jude, and you fell asleep dreaming of your future with Dean.