The Guild that broke the game

Start from the beginning

"That's because when players use a transformation skill an icon appeares above them so they dont get confused for a monster." Sally replied still hiding behind Maple.

"By the way Ryudo... is that the Dragon Litch?... it looks so different on the picture you showed us." Maple asked as she looked at the picture of the dragon and the one infront of her.

"Oh this is no longer the Dragon Litch, you see a few days ago I acquired a nifty new passive skill called [Evolver] which the name suggests lets me evolve all summoned creatures, what your looking now is no longer the dragon litch, you are looking at Zoldemion, The Pilliger of life and death." Ryudo said as the dragon roared in appreciation.

"So cool... and soooooo huge!" Maple said in awe.

They then dispelled both summoned creatures as the three gathered around again.

"So where should we establish our guild?" Sally asked.

"I dunno, I searched online for amazing guild houses but all of them were preoccupied already, so I dont know." Maple said.

"Too bad... how about you Ryudo, find anything?" Sally asked.

"Let me check in first... Hey Senko how is that giant tree looking house in the woods, is it still available?" Ryudo asked.

"Yup its still available Ryudo-sama." Senko replied.

"Ok you guys I know a place." Ryudo said with a smile.

Giant Tree

The three then soon arrived at their destination which was a giant tree stump looking building in the middle of the forrest.

"Wow its so amazing!" Maple said as she ran inside.

"Yeah its so spacious as well." Sally added as she began to look around.

"Glad you like it, I actually found this place by accident, I was looking for a rare plant for a fetch quest when I stumbled upon this place." Ryudo said as he walked inside with Senko right behind him.

Senko then turned into her fox form and layed inside the giant house, Oboro and Syrup then began to walk towards her and the two cuddled beside her like a mother caring for her kin.

"Well seems these three like this place." Ryudo said with a smile.

"This place is amazing!" Maple said with a happy tone.

"So should we take it?" Sally asked.

"Yeah!" Maple said happily.

"No objections from me." Ryudo added.

The three then walked outside and placed a golden medal on a circular looking patch, the md then became an insignia indicating that the guild house was already theirs.

The Trio then went back inside and saw Senko asleep on the floor in her fox form and Oboro and Syrup were on the table playing.

"Well this place seems to have Oboro and Syrup's seal of approval." Maple said as Oboro and Syrup smiled at her.

"And I think Senko found her new favourite spot to nap on." Ryudo said with a smile as he walked towards Senko and patted her head.

"Yeah but dont you think this place is a bit too big for just the three of us?" Sally asked as she walked towards a board and showed the layout of the building.

"According to this we can recruit up to 50 people for our guild... any thoughts you two?" Sally asked.

"Hmmm... not really I don't really know anyone else here and the one's I do know already belong to a guild." Ryudo replied.