Chapter 82.

she joins me back on the bed holding the small packet. I have only seen condoms in sexual education class, they seemed so intimating then but now I want to grab it out of her hand and put it on her . I am thankful that Max can't hear my indecent thoughts even though her words are dirtier than any thought I have ever had.

"Are.." Her voice is low.

"If you ask if I am sure, I will kill you." I tell her and she smiles.

"I was going to say, are you going to help me put this on or should I do it?" She laughs, waving the condom between her thumb and forefinger.

"Oh. I want to, you have to show me how though." I bite my lip.

"Okay." She sits down on the bed and I sit up cross legged. She leans across and kisses me swiftly on my forehead before taking my hand in hers. She tears the packet open and I hold my hand out. She chuckles and shakes his head.

"I'll show you, this way." She says and uses our combined hands to put the condom above her. It feels slippery to the touch.

"Now it goes down." She says, her cheeks flushed. Her eyes narrow as both of our hands slide the condom over her hard skin.

"That wasn't so bad for a virgin and a drunk" I laugh. She raises an eyebrow at me and smiles. I am glad we are being playful and not so intense, it makes me less nervous for what is about to happen.

"I'm not drunk, I had a few drinks and when I showed up here I was a slightly impaired but arguing with you has sobered me up, as usual." She smiles and runs her thumb across my bottom lip.

I am pleased with her answer, I don't want her to be passing out half way through or puking on me. I laugh a little at my thoughts and look at her again. Her eyes are clear, not glazed like they were an hour ago.

"Now what?" I say before I can stop myself. She laughs, taking my hand and wrapping it around her length.

"Eager?" She teases and I nod.

"Me too." She admits and I move my hand up and down. She shifts her body so she is on top of me. She uses her knee to part my legs, spreading them wide and I feel her fingers rub against me. I wonder if she will be gentle with me, I hope so.

"You're soaking so that will make it easier." She inhales. Her lips meet mine and she kisses me slowly, her tongue teasing mine. Her lips seem to be molded against mine, made just for me. Her pulls away and kisses the corners of my mouth, followed by my nose then my lips again. My hands go to her back in a desperate attempt to pull her closer to me.

"Slow baby, we need to go slow." She whispers. Her lips touching my earlobe.

"It's going to hurt, just tell me if you want me to stop. I mean it, okay?" She says in a gentle voice.

"Okay." I gulp. I have heard that losing your virginity hurts but it can't be that bad. I hope not at least.

She kisses me again, I feel the silky condom brush against me causing me to shudder. Seconds later she presses into me, its such a foreign feeling. My eyes screw shut and I hear myself gasp.

"You okay?" She whispers into the kiss. I nod and she moves further into me. I wince at the pinching feeling deep inside me. It is just as bad as everyone says, if not worse.

"Fuck." Max groans. Her body is still, unmoving and the feeling is incredibly uncomfortable.

"Can I move?" Her voice is so strained and raspy.

"Yea." I say. The pain continues but Max kisses me all over, my lips, my cheeks, my nose, my neck, and the tears forming at the corner of my eyes. I put my focus on squeezing Max's arms and her warm tongue on my neck.