Chapter 61.

The next morning I wake up before Max and manage to roll her off of me and untangle our legs without waking her. The memory of her breathing my name in relief and all the secrets about herself she disclosed to me makes my stomach flutter. She was so unguarded and open last night, it made me care for her even more. The depth of my feelings for her scare me and I am not ready to face them yet. I get my curling iron and small bag of Addison's makeup I borrowed, with her permission of course, and walk down to the bathroom to get ready and brush my teeth. The hallway is empty and no one knocks on the door while I get ready. I'm not as lucky as I make my way back to Max's room. Three guys walk down the hall, I recognize one of them as Louis.

"Hey Charli!" he chirps and flashes me his perfect smile.

"Hey, how are you?" I ask politely. I feel awkward with the three of them staring at me.

"Good, just on our way out. Are you like moving in here or something?' He laughs.

"No, definitely not. Just uhm.. visiting." I have no clue what to say. The tall guy bends down and whispers something into Louis' ear but I can't make out what it is so I look away.

"Well, I will see you guys later." I say.

"Yea, see you tonight at the party." Louis says and walks away. What party? Why wouldn't Max mention a party to me? Maybe she doesn't plan on being here? Or maybe she doesn't want you to come. My subconscious adds. Who throws a party on a Tuesday anyway. When I reach Max's door it opens before I reach the handle.

"Where were you?" She says and opens it wide enough for me to walk in.

"Doing my hair, I wanted to let you sleep." I tell her.

"I told you not to be wandering the halls Charli." She scolds me.

"And I told you not to boss me around." I add sarcastically and she chuckles, her features softening.

"Touché" She laughs and steps closer to me. She places one of her hands on the small of my back and puts the other under her shirt onto my stomach. Her fingers rough with calluses, but gentle on my skin, move higher and higher on my stomach.

"However, you really should wear a bra when you're roaming the halls of a fraternity house Charli." She brings her mouth to my ear the exact moment that her fingers find my breasts. She rubs over the sensitive area with her thumbs, making them harden under her touch. She sucks in a sharp breath and I am frozen but my heart is racing.

"You never know what kind of perverts are lurking in the halls" she breathes softly into my ear. Her fingers swirl around my nipples, before she pinches them lightly between her thumb and forefinger. My head falls to her chest and I am unable to control my moans as her fingers continue their gentle assault.

"I bet I could make you come just by doing this." She says and applies more pressure. I had no idea that this could feel this..good. I nod and Max chuckles, her mouth against my ear.

"Do you want me to do that? Make you come?" She asks and I nod again. Does she even have to ask? My heavy breathing and shaky knees should give it away.

"Good girl, now lets move to the .." she begins, my alarm on my cell phone interrupts.

"Oh god! We have to leave in ten minutes Max and you're not even dressed. I'm not even dressed!" I pull away and she shakes her head and pulls me back to her. This time pulling my pants and panties down my legs. She reaches over and shuts my phone off.

"I only need two minutes, that leaves eight to get dressed." She says and lifts me off the floor, taking me over to the bed. She sits me down on the edge, kneels in front of me, and pulls me by my ankles to the edge.