Chapter 20.

As my lips touch Max's I feel her sharp intake of breath. I have no idea what I am doing, but I can't stop. Max's mouth tastes just like I had imagined, I can taste the faint hint of mint on her tongue as she opens her mouth and kisses me. Really kisses me. Her warm tongue runs along mine.!My entire body feels like its been ignited, I have never felt like this before. She brings her hand to my face, cupping my flushed cheeks, before both of her hands go to my hips.

She pulls back a little and plants a small kiss on lips, "Charl," she breaths and brings her mouth back to mine, her tongue sliding in once more.

My mind is no longer in charge, the sensation has taken over ever fiber of me. Max pulls me by my hips closer to her as she lays back, never breaking the kiss. Unsure of what to do with my hands, I put them against her chest as I climb onto hee torso. Her skin is hot and her chest is moving up and down, from her rapid breathing. She pulls her mouth away from mine and I whimper at the loss of contact, before I can complain her mouth moves to my neck. I feel every swipe and lick her tongue makes, the feeling is incredible. She grabs ahold of my hair to keep my head just above her as she continues to kiss my neck. Her teeth graze my collarbone and I moan, the feeling shoots down my whole body as she gently sucks on my skin. I would be embarrassed if I wasn't so intoxicated, by Max and the alcohol. I have never kissed anyone like this, not even Chase. Chase!

"Max.. Stop" I don't recognize my voice. Its low and husky and my mouth is incredibly dry. She doesn't stop. "Max!" I say again, my voice clearer and she lets go of my hair. I look into her eyes, they are much darker yet softer and hee lips are a deeper pink and swollen from kissing me. "We can't" I say, even though I really want to keep kissing her I know I can't.

The softness in her eyes disappears within seconds and she pulls herself up, knocking me off of her and onto the other side of the bed. What just happened? "I'm sorry" are the only words I can think of. My heart feels like it will explode any second.

"Sorry for what?" She says and walks over to her dresser. She pulls out a black t-shirt and pulls it over her head. My eyes go down to her boxers again and they are noticeable tighter in the front. I flush and look away.

"For.. stopping" Or for kissing hee, I am not sure if I actually am so I don't want to apologize for that.

She seems uninterested. "Okay?"

"Or for kissing you.. I don't know why I did that" I tell her, avoiding eye contact.

"It was just a kiss, people kiss all the time." Her words hurt my feelings for some reason. Not that I care if she didn't feel what I did. What did I feel? I know I don't actually like her, I am just drunk and she is attractive, It has been a long night and the alcohol made me kiss her, somewhere in the back of my mind, I fight down the thoughts of how much I wanted it to happen again. She was just being so nice that's why.

"Can we not make a big deal of it then?" I ask, I would be humiliated if she told anyone. This isn't me, I don't get drunk and cheat on my boyfriend at a party.

"Trust me, I don't want anyone to know about this either. Now stop talking about it." She snaps.

"Now you're back to yourself I see?" My tone harsh.

"I never was anyone else, don't think because you kissed me, basically against my will, we have some sort of bond now."

Ouch. Against her will? I can still feel the way her hand gripped in my hair, the way she pulled me on top of her, and the way her lips formed 'Charl' before kissing me again. "You could have stopped me" I say and stand up.

"Hardly" she scoffs and I feel like crying again. She makes me too emotional. I am humiliated and hurt by the way she is basically saying I forced her to kiss me. I bury my head in my hands and head for the door.

"You can stay in here tonight since you have no where else to go" she says quietly and I shake my head. I don't want to be anywhere near her. This is all part of her little game. She will offer me to stay in her room so I think she is a decent person, then she will probably catch the room on fire, or cut all my hair off when I am asleep.

"No thanks" I say and walk out of hee room. When I reach the stairs, I think I hear her call my name but I keep going. The cool breeze feels wonderful against my skin, I sit on the familiar stone wall and turn my phone back on. Its almost four am. I should be waking up in ah hour to get an early shower and start studying, but instead I am sitting on this broken stone wall, alone and in the dark. I read through the text messages from Chase and my mother. Of course he told her. I can't even be upset with him, I just cheated on him. I type in the address of my dorm building into the navigation on my phone and start to walk.