"You already said that." I giggle. The light in Max's eyes is blazing, for me and it makes my skin tingle.

"You look incredible." She gulps. "You always do, but this is just.." With a dry mouth I look down to her boxers straining against her growing bulge. The energy between us has changed for the fifth time tonight.

"I was going to tell you show you earlier but you were too busy being a jerk."

"Mhmm." She says, clearly not paying attention to what I am saying. She places her knee on the bed and looks my body up and down again before climbing on top of me.

Her lips taste like whiskey and mint, the combination is heavenly. Our kisses are soft and teasing, coming together and drifting apart, her tongue playfully gliding over mine. Her hand wraps into my hair and I can feel her erection press against my stomach as she brings her body closer to me.  She lets go of my hair to hold herself up on her elbow as she uses her other hand to touch me. Her long fingers run along the undersides of my lace bra, dipping down inside of it and back out. She licks her lips as she cups me with her large palms, rubbing up and down.

"I can't decide if I want this to stay on.." She breathes. I could care less, I am too mesmerized by her graceful fingers on my skin.

"Off it is." She says and unclasps my bra, I arch my back for her to pull it off and she groans as her crotch presses against mine.

"What do you want to do, Charli?" Her voice is shaky and uncontrolled.

"I already told you." I say as she pushes my panties to the side. I wish she wouldn't have drank tonight but maybe her half drunken state will make me seem less awkward.

I cry out as her fingers enter me and wrap one of my arms around her under her arm. I reach between us with my other hand to palm her. She groans and I squeeze gently and continue to rub her.

"You're sure?" She pants. I can see the uncertainty in her clear eyes.

"Yes, I am sure. Stop overthinking it." Boy have the tables turned when I am the one saying this to her.

"I love you. You know that don't you?" She asks.

"Yes." I say and press my lips against hers. "I love you." I say in her mouth.

Her fingers continue pumping in and out slowly and her mouth moves to my neck. She sucks the skin harshly, then slides her tongue over the aching skin to soothe it. She repeats this over and over, my entire body is on fire.

"Maxxy.. I am.." I try to say and she quickly pulls her hand from me. She kisses me as I whimper.

She sits up and her fingers hook around my panties, pulling them down my legs. She places both of her hands on my thighs and squeezes gently before kissing down my stomach and blowing on my wetness. My body involuntarily lifts off the bed and her tongue moves up and down while she wraps her arms around my thighs, keeping them apart. Within seconds my legs begin to shake and I grip the sheets and she continues lapping her tongue around me.

"Tell me how good it feels." She says against me.

Strangled sounds escape my lips as I try to tell her how she makes me feel. She continues to say dirty things, licking me between them, forming a delicious pattern as my body shakes and my toes curl.

When I regain consciousness she brings her mouth back up to mine, a strange taste on her lips. My chest is heaving and my breath staggered.

"Are you.." She begins.

"Shh.. Yes, I am sure." I tell her and kiss her, hard. My hands claw at her back before pulling her boxers down below her hips. She sighs as the restriction disappears and we both moan as our skin touches.

"Charli, I.."

"Shh.." I tell her again. I want this more than anything and I don't want her to keep talking.

"But Charli, I need to tell you something.."

"Shh. Maxxy, please stop talking." I beg and kiss her again. I grab her erection and move my hand up and down. Her eyes close and she sucks in a sharp breath. Instinct takes over my actions and my thumb brushes over the tip of her, I wipe away the dampness there and feel her pulse in my hand.

"I'm going to come if you do that again." She gasps.

She leans up and climbs off the bed. Before I can ask where she is going she pulls out a small packet from her jeans. Oh. This is really happening, I know I should be afraid or nervous but all I feel is my love for her, and her for me.

The anticipation of what is coming next fills me and time seems to slow down while I wait for her to return to the bed. I had always thought my first time would be with Chase, on our wedding night. We would be in a huge bed in some fancy bungalow on a tropical island. But, here I am in my small dorm room, on my small bed with Max and I would not change a single thing about it.