1

Lauren is Adopted
Mani was 17 when she slept wit Dinah but not any more is older Gia and Tia and Mia Are different People

"Mommy! Mommy! Mommy! Mommy! Mom! Mom! Mom!"

"Go. Away." I mumble into my pillow while my 2 year old continues to push my shoulders, bounce on my butt, pull my hair away from my face to see if my eyes are open.

They're not.

My little bug is a morning person. I am so not a morning person, I hate mornings. I can only assume he gets it from hisMama , but I'm not sure.

The truth is, his Mama Doesn't know him or know he exists . Okay, that sounded bad, let me explain myself. Although once you hear the story, it might not be any better.

It was only supposed to be one night; a one night stand to lose my virginity for my graduation before I went off to college. But then, a few weeks later, I found out I was pregnant.

I was shocked. We used protection, but I still got pregnant and I was all alone with no way of contacting the her

My mother basically disowned me for throwing my life away and ruining my chance at finding a someone to live me, like she did. She called me a mistake the night I told her I was pregnant. "Nobody  wants a woman with baggage." she said. "That's why I can't keep a man, because I have you." She tried to force abortion, not wanting another mouth to feed, but I wouldn't allow it.

I had no other family but thankfully her current husband paid for me to go to college, however, instead of the local college they decided on Washington; only because my mother wanted me far away from Houston , far away from her. She didn't want her friends knowing that her daughter was a pregnant teen who slept with a girl . She would rather them believe I was off at college; which, technically, I was.