Her phone started buzzing then. Interrupting their conversations once more. She'd already received three calls and several texts this day. This time it being a text again.
Making them wonder through out the whole day, something clearly going on. However, she wouldn't say anything on her own. Just reply to them without a word. Only a smile. And how guys were, they wouldn't ask. Not wanting to seem too curious. First. 
Luke was observing her from the corners of his eyes. She was goofily smiling at her phone screen, typing in a reply. And he finally wanted to know. To get enlightened. To take part in whatever it was that made her so happy.
"Say," he said then, clearing his throat. Looking up, she saw them both furrowing their brows at her. "Is something special today or what's with all those messages?"
Sliding the phone back into her pocket, she faced them with a shy smile. Her eyes wandering aside again. "Actually, it's my birthday."

»»»

"W-what?" Ashton and Michael glared at her, dumbfounded.
"It's your birthday?" Michael repeated. Green eyes wide open.
Tally raised her own eyes up from her phone display. She was replying to some more texts of friends back home or online. Not expecting to become the main topic when arriving. at the venue. First Amy hugging her so tightly, that she almost couldn't breath. Then Dan and even a few of the other stuff people. The two guys always pointing at her, shouting: 'It's her birthday', whenever passing by someone. It was quite embarrassing, but also cute.
She hated attention, but at the same time she craved it.
Giggling, she furrowed her brows at them. "Sorry I didn't tell you, but what did you expect me to do? 'Hey, guys, what's up? By the way, today is my birthday!' ?" She shook her head. Leading to a few loose strands falling in font of her face. "That'd be ridiculous."

"That's bullshit," Luke mumbled loudly. His chin propped on his fist, as soon as he sat down on one of the couches. "You should've said something."
"Well, I guess, happy birthday then!"
Ashton smiled, wrapping his long arms around her. Giving her a light squeeze. Michael instantly following his actions, hugging her from the other side. Her being caught between the two tall guys. They were like a big sandwich.
Calum was recording it all, trying to suppress a laugh along with Luke. She was looking so awkward while squished between them, he just had to post in on his story with the caption 'birthday girl'.
Her cheeks were red by now. "Thanks."
"And what present do you want?" Luke asked then. Blue eyes widely staring at her.
She shrugged, finally able to breath normally as they released her from their embrace. "Nothing, honestly. I don't want you to buy me anything."

"Oh, c'mon," Ashton argued, "It wouldn't be a problem, really."
However, she shook her head. Her feeling uncomfortable with the thought of making them gift her something. And she didn't know why, but Luke kept at her with some type of look and it made her nervous. "Don't think you have to buy me something. I know you don't buy each other anything, either."
"That's because we're mostly touring on our birthdays," Calum explained. "We wouldn't have any space for gifts in our suitcases."
"And what's the difference to me?" she asked, giggling. "I'm touring with you."
All of them tried to think of something reasonable to say. Taking thinking poses.
"Okay, what about we're simply nice guys?" Michael smirked then. "You can't argue with that!"
"I could if I wanted to," she smirked back at him, "But like I said, don't feel obligated because I'm new or a girl or whatever."
"What about that we simply like you and appreciate your work for us?" Luke barged in. His head slightly cocked to the side.
"That's a good point," Ashton agreed, pointing at him.
Michael laughed out then, poking her cheek. "We'll get you something. Be prepared."

Not able to hold back the smile spreading on her lips, she nodded. "Okay. That's really nice of you."
"As I said, we're nice guys."
"Just spit out what you want," Calum said from his seat.
"I really don't know."
"But what if we get you something stupid and you don't like it?" he pouted, which made her laugh out.
"It's alright. If I don't like it, I'll just throw it away." She paused. "Except if it's a dvd. I'd never throw away a dvd."