BRING THE PAIN !

BRING THE PAIN ! :: hugyoongs , solarrmin

"Gguk," Namjoon said, knocking on the younger's apartment

"Gguk," Namjoon said, knocking on the younger's apartment. "If you want to come, you better come out of your goddamn apartment in the next 15 seconds."

"I'm coming!" Jeongguk said quickly throwing on a hoodie and his sneakers. He glanced at the bulletin board next to the door, courtesy of Jimin, and glanced over all of the pictures of him and his friends.

His attention caught on a photo of him, Namjoon, and Jimin, where he had his arms wrapped around the both of them with large grins plastered on each of their faces. He looked at the photo of the 3, smiling at how close they were. Of course, Jimin had to go and fuck things up. Or was it partially his fault?

He shook himself out of his trance and exited his dorm to greet his best friend.

"I swear," Namjoon sighed. "I was about to leave without you."

"You're being dramatic," Jeongguk laughed. "I actually beat your timer, I came out with five seconds left to spare."

Namjoon sighed playfully, still smiling despite his attempts not to, "Whatever."

The boys had decided to walk to Kang's, despite Jeongguk's car in the parking garage. It was oddly warm for February, but they were thankful for the warmth instead of the bitter cold that greeted them just days before.

"Joon, I'm being serious!" Jeongguk groaned, slightly annoyed with the elder. "Stop being so basic! Try the Chocolate Marshmallow ice-cream today!"

Namjoon smirked, hands in his pocket, "And I said I would try it if you try the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough."

Jeongguk groaned once more, arms folding across his chest, "Yeah, but I'm actually trying to help your terrible ice cream flavor habits. You choose from the 5 same flavors every time!"

"You irritate me," Namjoon laughed. "But, I'll try it."

Jeongguk laughed out in victory because either way, it was a win-win for him. Little did Namjoon know, Jeongguk had tasted the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough ice-cream on multiple occasions. He would never let him know, though.

"Yeah, yeah," Jeongguk smirked. "You love me either way."

Namjoon shook his head, knowing he could never deny his love for any of his friends.

"You think I could convince HyunKi to give me a box of Pepero?" Jeongguk questioned, elbowing Namjoon as they approached the restaurant.