If I didn't have a gag in my mouth right now, I would've scoffed.

Who is he? Mr. President? My ass?

"This won't do. I better start now," he said, which caused my heart to beat faster. What is he thinking?

He grabbed one of them and started beating him up.

My eyes widened at the sight and I started screaming. It all came out muffled, so instead I added some effort and tried to shake myself out from the chains, but it never worked.

"What? Are you not enjoying the show? Do you not like it?" He asked me with an annoying and cold smile and then continued hitting him.

No. Don't. Just stop.

I want to take away all the pain. But, this is too painful to watch.

I decided to close my eyes, but the grunts that came from him as he was being beaten up kept on echoing in my head. I had no option but to cry.

I'm sorry Mom. I'm sorry Dad. You raised me into a man, but I couldn't even protect you from him. I'm all chained up in front of you, and all I'm doing is cry. I'm sorry.

"Mom," I tried to say, but it came out muffled.

"WOOH!" The man shouted with satisfaction," YOUR PAIN IS FILLING MY BODY WITH ENERGY AND MOTIVATION! KEEP HURTING TAEHYUNG! KEEP HURTING!"

No. No. I won't. I can't. If he brought me down before, I wouldn't want him to do it again. I can't be someone he can step on.

I'm Kim Taehyung, V of BTS! AND I REMEMBER WHO THE HELL HE IS! BUT IF ARMY FOUGHT HIM OFF ON MY BEHALF LAST TIME, I WILL TAKE HIM DOWN MYSELF NOW!

I calmed myself down and closed my eyes.

This is a simulation Taehyung. You can do whatever you want. There has been one thing you have always wanted to try, so lets do it.

I took in a deep breath then opened my eyes. Suddenly, I felt so much power fill me, and boy, it felt great!

I focused on the man who was constantly kicking my father. Oh he is so dead.

I smiled and moved my head to the side. The man was immediately sent flying.

WOAH! THAT'S SO FREAKING COOL!

I then started focusing on a chair on the opposite side of the room and threw it in his direction. It hit his head, and he fell to the floor.

Okay. Let's use this chance to untie myself.

I'll be so grateful if it works!

I Immediately began trying to release myself from the chains.

I tried to put in all the power that I had, but the chains didn't want to come off. I noticed the man starting to gain balance, so I started freaking out.

I had to find an alternative immediately. Suddenly, I got this thought of manipulating the simulation. I mean, I can flick the chains off if I want to. So I closed my eyes and tried to calm myself down. I tried to focus deeply on flicking part of the chain off.

I felt an enormous amount of energy run through my body. Damn! Is this how power feels like?

Without any effort, I flicked off part of the chain, and so the whole thing disassociated. I shook the chains of my body and then started flexing my muscles to stretch them out.