2

"there's something about you I can't just seem to look away"

"yah! Stop teasing me!"

"I can't my princess"

"Kang Daniel stop!"

"alright ill stop. You're so cute when you're angry" I laughed and Jihyo just pouted. My baby is so cute.

She looked out towards the sea but I don't see a smile on her face.

"hey baby what's wrong?"

"its nothing"

"is it about Y/N?"

"yeah. She hasn't answer my calls or texts. I think she's mad at me but I don't know why"

"I'm sure she'll come around" She's hurting my jihyo. Y/N please tell us what's wrong. I sighed.

"Hey ill bring you home"

"No, bring me to Nayeon's"

"Alright" as I pinched her cheek.

When we arrived Nayeon's house, there was another car and we saw Nayoen and Y/N talking infront of Nayeon's door.

Jihyo couldn't help it but to scream her friend's name.

"SEO Y/N!" she ran towards Y/N. I smiled but my smile immediately fade away when Y/N pushed Jihyo away.

I immediately hugged Jihyo. "its okie bae, I'll go talk to her"

I went into my car and followed her's.

She stopped at an abandon place? I followed her and no wait it's a hidden studio. Damn it I lost her! I looked around. Damn she's got a dance studio, eating area, gaming area, recorder area, an indoor swimming pool and room filled with jihyo? Damn this girl is rich but sure is crazy for my baby.

I stopped in my tracks when I heard a click of a gun being pointed to my head.

"turn around" I turned around with my hands up.

It's Y/N. She lift her eyebrow up.

"why did you follow me?" I didn't answer her, still angry that she pushed my jihyo away.

"answer me you idiot!"

"i-"

"you?" she can't even let me finish.

"why are you blocking her out of your life?"

"her?"

"don't act so confuse! You know what you-"

"you yell one more time and I'm gonna pull this trigger"

"like you would-"

"I'm sure jihyo wouldn't want me to destroy that pretty face of yours" she smirked.

"got nothing to say huh?"

"I hate you!"

"I know you do" she chuckled and before I knew it, I got knocked out.