SMUT

As she sat down on the bed, I bent over her and pulled off her pants and underwear. In one go without thinking much, I sucked her clit. She slumped back and put her hands on my head. After a few seconds her pelvic movements began to complement those of my tongue. I backed away and I also took off my pants. Jasmine pulled out a condom and gave it to me, but I threw it away. I loved sex without delay. My little friend was up. A LOT. When he saw the situation down there, Jasmine smiled pleased. This challenging smile made me crazy and sharply opened my legs because I was no longer patient.

She was also impatient. As soon as she sensed my penis to its opening, she pushed himself forward and thrust it into. He wrapped his arms around me and began to push away slowly. After getting used to the mild pain, I began to accelerate the tempo, and with it her moans became more frequent and stronger. She started scratching my back, and I grabbed her hands and held them against her head because I hated having fingerprints on my back. I think that got her excited because it increased the pace and I took control.

 At one point, I got bored and started experimenting. I untied her legs from my waist, grabbed her ass and, with a gentle motion, turned her so that she would stand in the dog pose. I put it in and got it across the waist - I was very excited. The pace at which I began to knock her showed him, and her moans' made the whole house, and maybe the whole street. 

I felt her ass tighten, and her movements became slower. It had never happened to me to end up with anyone in a long time. I kept pushing until I felt that her movements were dying down as well. I ended up in her mouth and she swallowed all the cum. We both lay on the bed, tired on the back. She turned to me, smiled, and said: 

- You're good, Smith. More often you invite me to see you. 

- Whatever you say. I said smugly, and she started to get up. I caught her hand in her gaze and I knew she wanted a second round. I put her on the back of the bed and before lounging over her I licked and sucked her clit several times. I inserted my penis and almost immediately accelerated the tempo. This time she was screaming to stop, but I wasn't listening to her, and I accelerated the pace even more, and she was shouting, shouting. I bent down and sucked on her lips as I knocked on her, but she pulled her face away to moan.„

She leaned her hands against the wall, tears of excitement flowing from her eyes. Her orgasms began to flow one by one - ended once and almost immediately ended a second time, then a third, fourth ... and I just stopped counting them. I could feel her body tightening and I wanted to erupt. She was lying on the bed exhausted, but she would have to hold on a little longer... My penis was already throbbing and when I thrust it back inside, a pleasant wave passed over my entire body. Grasping my hips and with both hands and all the ferocity I was capable of, I began to push our bodies into each other. When I felt it was on the edge, I slowed down the pace and after a while we ended up together again. 

I went to take a shower, and Jasmine followed me into the bathroom. 

- We're not done, Smith - she said, and knelt down to give me a whistle. I grabbed her hair and started moving her head back and forth along my penis (who was not small - 27cm).  Then we both bathed and of course we kissed again, but not so brutally.