Jasmine come to finish it

-Leo! Now will have to explain on Anton and how will I do it?

Will have to think of something Lina Johnson. – I said quiet and I left to car and Lina followed me.

-Will you remove it, if you please very much?

-Um no. It has happened, now prepare your own words to tell him. – I said and I entered in car. She stayed outside and looked at me viciously. I rolled down my right window and looked at her innocently.

-Don’t  watch me like that. Blockhead. - she said nervously, folding her arms across her chest. 

-I realized you thought me stupid. will you go up? – I said. she snorted, got in the car and crossed her arms again. 

-Drive. Do not look at me. - she said angrily and didn't even look at me. I turned on the autopilot and turned to her. I stared at her and waited for her to ask me if i would put my hands on the steering wheel, but she didn''t even look at me.

-Will you not be indignant that the car drives alone?

-Um yes..Unlike the other hollow watering cans that ride here, i know this is an autopilot. - she murmured angrily. 

-Mmm.. bravo miss – “i know more than the hollow watering cans that ride here”.

-Grazia (thanks) - she really thought she was going to confuse me by speaking italian. Ha – ha. 

-Cosa ne pensi di questo?
(What do you think about autopilot?)

-You know italian? - she said in astonishment and finally looked at me.

-I’m a musician. - i reminded her and she laughed slightly.

-You are big inflatable. We have to stop here. -  she said and i stopped the car. We were in front of an ordinary house that in no way betrayed that a girl like a Lina could live inside. 

-Bye, Lina Johnson

-Bye, Lina Johnson. - i said when i started to open the door.

-Bye, Leon Smith. - closed the door and walked to the house. I decided it would be too romantic to watch her go for it.

Home:

My mom and dad had sex. Last night they fought like crazy and now they have sex. I wonder how they can do such work these years?

-Umm.. I'm home as long as you have exposed yourself. - i called out at their door and went to my room.

  2 hours later:

My parents went out for an event and the house was just for me… for me and Jasmine.

The bitch was damn sexy and i couldn''t send her to go.

-Cool place you got Smith

-Cool place you got Smith. - she said and went home.

-M yes, I know. What do you want to do now?

-To continue playing in the morning. - she winked at me and sat on my lap. We started kissing and she removed my t-shirt. We went to my room, left her on the bed and settled on her…