I secretly shot Lina and it became a huge problem

On the next morning:
Leo's point of view:

Last night, my mother and my father were hassle for something. Lately, it often happens that my father calls my mother a bitch, and she calls him a drunkard, but since we came to Miami it has become a normal occurrence. It's routine for them now, and I'm not surprised.

So…Today is officially the day for girls to be taken down and I wouldn't let them ruin my mood with their scandals.
I was leaving home. My parents were in the kitchen talking about something very important. So important that they didn't even notice me walking past them.

In school:
The day went veryуу well. Jasmine and I kissed in the toilets for a long time while I should have geography, but the teacher never noticed that I have not been in his class for 2 years. Jasmine and I were going to fuck in the nasty toilet, but the bell hit and Jasmine only managed to excite me.

Here are pictures of Jasmine:

(I know her ass is bigger than her  head, but she is black, and I love them so much

(I know her ass is bigger than her  head, but she is black, and I love them so much.)
Jasmine is 1 year older than I am and I think she's in Lina's class. We've been seeing her since the end of grade 10, and I think we've met twice during the summer and had sex. Honestly, I wouldn't take her for anything but a free prostitute.

We agreed to meet with us tonight and continue.

After the last hour was over, I headed to my car, but on the way I saw Lina. I stopped at her.

- Oh, you again?- She snorted when she saw me.

- Oh, me again.- You want me to take you to your home?

- No thanks.

- Surely your boyfriend will take you, I knew?

- My boyfriend is in Korea. I'm just waiting for the bus because I don't have a Mercedes to ride at any time.

- This boyfriend of yours is very bad.

- Are you better than him?

_Of course. However, if I were your boyfriend I would not leave you waiting for the bus but come from the hole I am in and take you to your home. Do you understand? - I said, and she burst out laughing. Again, that pleasant feeling came over me. I wanted to seal that smile, took out my phone and took picture.
She realized I was filming her and smiled at the camera.

- What did you do it for? - she asked me and stopped laughing

- For story in Instagram.

- Well, at least let me take a look. -  approached me and I and showed how beautiful she is. She smiled and said:

- You're good with the camera.

- I'm a musician, man. There is nothing that musicians cannot.

- You're right. Anton also plays the guitar. - She smiled again as we talked about Anton in question.

- And how would he react when he saw Smith's story. - I told myself and released the story. I thought not to, but she annoys me.

- Are you crazy? Get him out now

- Are you crazy? Get him out now.-  she was angry, and it was fun for me to watch her shake.

- Well, this Anton is very active. He saw it immediately .-  I was surprised to see that he was watching my story.

I showed this too, and she would faint when her saw her boyfriend follow me

I showed this too, and she would faint when her saw her boyfriend follow me. I was surprised too, but she would faint.