"Whatever let's just go we're gonna be late" Jacob mumbled.

They quickly ran out of the door. Now I had the house to my self. I watched Netflix for a few hours.

I texted Aiden and told him to skip class and come over.

I went to my room and put a red hoodie and black leggings on. I put some mascara on and threw my hair in a messy bun. I heard a knock on the door - Aiden was here.

I opened the door and let him in. He looked amazing his messy hair and grey jogging pants made him look hot as hell.

"Nice place," he told me.

"Haha no. But thanks anyway" I laughed, our apartment looked like shit. There was even paint all over the wall because Abby wanted to give the place a makeover and decided to use her crayons to do so.

"So, you didn't tell me why I had to skip class and come over here," Aiden said as we walked into my bedroom.

"Oh yes, I think my brothers hiding something but I'm not sure what"

"Why do you think he's hiding something?" He asked cautiously.

"I don't know exactly, he's just been acting weird lately. Like yesterday he left to go out in the middle of the night" I decided not to tell him about the safe, after the whole tattoo thing he's been acting kind of weird.

"It's probably just in your head," he said. Why didn't he want to help me get to the bottom of this?

"I don't think so"

"Let's just do something else to get your mind off of it okay?" He asked. I decided to drop the subject, for now, I guess I'll get Reagan to help me figure out what Jacobs hiding.

We watched movies for hours and ate snacks. Right now we were both laying in my bed watching greys anatomy.

"I really like you, Olivia," Aiden told me.

"I really like you-" he cut me off by crashing his lips in to mine.

"hey Olivia- What the fuck!" My door crashed open and Jacob stood there. He looked like he was going to attack Aiden any second.

Aiden and I jumped away from each other. We were both standing up on either side of my bed.

"What are you doing home?" I asked. This was the worst possible situation. I should've locked the door.

"What do you mean? It's 3 o'clock. Now why the fuck is he in your bed" Jacob asked pointing to Aiden.

"Hey man we weren't doing anything," Aiden said putting up his hands in defence.

"Shut the fuck up" Jacob yelled at him.

"Don't talk to him like that" I defended Aiden.

"I'll talk to him however I wanna talk to him. Now why the fuck were you in my fifteen-year-old sister's bed?" He yelled at Aiden. He made sure to emphasize the word fifteen.

"Relax man, like I said we weren't doing anything," Aiden said. Next thing I knew Jacob was punching Aiden right in my bedroom.

"What the hell! Get off of him" I yelled trying to pull Jacob away from Aiden. After I finally separated them Jacob started yelling again.

"Get out and stay the fuck away from my sister or I swear to god I'll fucking kill you" Jacob yelled.

"Bye Olivia" Aiden mumbled.

"Bye, I'm so sorry about everything. I'll see you tomorrow" I told him.

"No she won't" Jacob yelled after him. After Aiden left I immediately started yelling at Jacob.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!" I yelled.

"What's wrong with me? You ditch school just to make out with some loser and act like I'm the one who did something wrong" he yelled.

"What the fuck!! How the hell didn't you do something wrong? You punched a kid" I yelled back at him.

"A kid? He looked like a grown-ass man. How fucking old was he anyway?" He asked.

"I think he's 17," I said.

"You think? So you just made out with some stranger? You're just like mom!" He yelled. That one kinda hurt. He instantly looked like he regretted it.

"I am nothing like her! She abandoned us, she left us, she left me! All I ever wanted was a mom, but I could never have that! I felt so alone. I hate her! I hate her so much!" I cried. I fell on the floor and just cried and screamed. I felt so weak I was weak.

"Hey baby it's okay," Jacob said hugging me. I just sat there and cried in his arms all night. I was still pissed about him hurting Aiden but right now I needed my big brother.

No matter what Jacob was hiding he was still my big brother.

A/N: I hope you liked this chapter, it's kind of all over the place. I just wrote this chapter quickly so it's not the greatest.

What do you want to see more off? Or who?

Thanks so much for the votes and comments ❤️❤️