𝙗𝙚𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙙

Hey you :)

Hey you :)

I guess you're under quarantine too since you've decided to read this book :)

Yes, it sucks.

Which is the reason why I had the genius ( oh damn it, was genius the word? :o ) idea to write this book about a girl who is trapped at home with Luke.

Who wouldn't love that?

Guess what, she doesn't XD

And if you haven't noticed: this is a Luke Hemmings Fanfiction, you're welcomed to read it even if you are not part of the fandom but you should know that it is a Fanfiction:)

Oh yeah, before I forget it:

I am not an English native speaker so please excuse any mistakes, I try my best.

And last but not least about the updates: I update whenever I finish a chapter, I can't tell when exactly that'll be since I'm currently also writing a Harry Styles Fanfiction [you can check it out if you want to] :)

Added later: well you can't check the other fanfic out since I deleted it - oops

Note: The character aesthetics are at the very end of this book. I used to have them at the beginning but changed it because their description includes spoilers for the plot. If you are still interested in taking a look at their aesthetics you can skip ahead and take a look but don't read their description. 

This is just for me:

Writing
Started: March 22nd 2020
Finished: April 28th 2020

Publishing
Prologue: March 31st 2020
Epilogue: May 7th 2020

This book is currently under editing because it has quite a lot of grammar and spelling mistakes, you can still read it though as I'm not unpublishing any chapters. If the chapter has a gif, it's been edited, if it doesn't, it hasn't been edited yet. It's as simple as that :)

 It's as simple as that :)