♡veintinueve♡

jimin wakes up the next morning, earlier than everyone else. usually jin is the first up but he had said yesterday evening that he wanted to sleep in.

he got up and peeped into jin's room, seeing him still asleep.

then he went into hobi and jeongguk's room except it was just hobi. hobi was actually awake unlike jin.

"morning hobi."

hoseok looked up and smiled.

"morning minnie, what's up?"

jimin thought for a minute.

he didn't really have a reason to be honest. but then, suddenly an idea popped into his brain.

taehyung and jeongguk were the heaviest sleepers of the group, if you excluded yoongi of course, and he knew for a fact that they'd still be asleep since they got home late the night before.

"you wanna go snoop on taekook with me?"

hoseok pondered it and then decided that he was just as nosy as jimin.

"sure!"

they both smiled evily before creeping over to taehyung's bedroom, cracking the door open slowly.

they cooed at the sight they saw.

the two of them snuggled into the white sheets, facing eachother.

it was nothing short of adorable and hobi almost squealed.

jimin took his phone out and creeped further into the room.

"what are you doing?" hoseok whisper-yelled.

"the fans must see this, i'm doing charity work."

he got up close and snapped a photo and, when they started squirming slightly, he knew it was time to leave.

he shooed hoseok out of the door and shut it behind him.

once they got back to hoseok's room, he spoke.

"so, what are you doing with that photo again?"

"posting it. duh~" jimin said, opening twitter.

now, usually, people in this situation would be responsible and say 'no, we shouldn't, its an invasion of privacy'.

but jimin and hobi weren't responsible so that conversation didn't happen.

(a/n: even* 🤡)

(a/n: even* 🤡)

it didn't take long for jin to walk out of his room and shout his famous line

it didn't take long for jin to walk out of his room and shout his famous line. the wake up call for everyone in the house.

"COME GET BREAKFAST HOES!"

and just like that, every single boy was out of their room and running downstairs to eat bacon and pancakes.

when everyone sat down and was eating peacefully, taehyung took out his phone. he usually scrolled through twitter every morning; like a ritual.

as soon as he switched on his phone he noticed that his notifs were above the usual amount. most of these notifs were from twitter so he clicked that first anyway.

the whole time he was doing this, jimin and hobi had their eyes fixed on him, trying not to snicker too loudly.

jeongguk noticed this but decided not to speak yet and instead he looked over taehyung's shoulder as he clicked one of his many mentions.

less than two seconds later,

"PARK JIMIN!"

and with that, jimin sprinted out of the kitchen while giggling non-stop.

"awh, look, we look cute!" jeongguk said while pointing to the phone.

taehyung blushed, "yeah i guess... but i'm still getting him back for that!"

taehyung looked up at hoseok who was still chuckling quietly and came up with an idea since he knew that the latter was involved too.

he smirked and started to compose a tweet.

once he finished typing he let the tweet go public and everyone else's phones all went off in unison as taehyung sat there with a smug look.

hoseok's head shot up to taehyung, a blush covering his face.

not even a second later, jimin's voice rang through the whole house.

"KIM TAEHYUNG!"

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

•593 words
•not proof-read or edited
•i'm sorry that this chapter was short and crappy :(
•i'm just not really feeling great today :/
•since there's only chapter 30 and the epilogue after this, i'll make them longer to make up for this trashy one :p
•on a better note, there's OVER 3.2K VIEWS on this book so thank you ♡
•not to mention, i'm kinda close to 200 votes which is cool :D
•stay safe!
•love you <3

peace out xoxo,

nixy.