Fairy Tail Kingdom [Part 2]

Start from the beginning

"Now stop wasting our time, child. We're here to do our duties and help people." Carla avoided the subject. She, too, felt flustered and embarrassed at what Wendy had said.

Lucy shook her head quickly. "S-sorry about that. I mean, it's okay and all. I have no problem! It's just that, my dress is missing so we're finding it, but we can't."

Wendy examined her carefully and spoke. "My powers can do anything. When's the wedding?"

"5 PM."

"Then it's settled. The time is... 3 PM already. And after two hours, call me again. Oh, how rude. I forgot to introduce myself. Wendy Marvell. The exceed beside me is Carla. Call me Wendy and call her Carla." The fairy godmother said. Lucy just nodded. "Bye!" Wendy bid her farewell and disappeared with Carla.

Lucy returned to the dressing room and there she saw Juvia and Erza dressed in such beautiful gowns and dresses. She scampered her way towards them, "Woah! Guys! You two look absolutely amazing! Your hair is perfectly fixed. Your faces are so beautiful!"

Juvia did not reply and just stared at Lucy, feeling lonely as well as Erza. They both gave Lucy a sympathetic look. Feeling absolutely sad, Juvia said, "Lucy... it will be more awesome and fun with you! You're our friend, so how can we have fun?"

"Yeah. It wouldn't be that fun without a certain friend, right? Guess we'll just stay here. At least you have a companion." Erza said worriedly.

"Guys, no. This is your first time, so you must enjoy this party, whether I'm there or not. Please, I don't wanna ruin your moments." Lucy said half-sad and half-happy.

"But if it's for a friend, it's ok to lose it. Friends, right? And as your friends, we'll be here right by your side." Erza smiled as she and Juvia hugged Lucy.

"Aww.. guys, tha --"

"Erza-san, Juvia-san, it's time to go. King Makarov says to follow his orders or else there'll be great punishment. Lucy would follow soon, he knows it, he said." Virgo excused.

Erza and Juvia gulped. They were having doubts about everything. They don't want punishments, and they don't want to leave Lucy alone either. But when they heard that Lucy would follow they agreed anyways, thinking Lucy would now have her moments with them at the wedding.

Lucy smiled. "See? Now go."

"Alright, ma'am." Erza and Juvia saluted which made Lucy laugh. It was a great thing for her to have such great friends. She hadn't seen Gray though.

Suddenly, the door burst open. It was Gray. Juvia's eyes twinkled and her face became the color of the tomato. Gray did not seem to notice though. "Girls. Go down. We already have to go to the party. Don't worry. I'll fetch Lucy later." Gray said while Juvia was about to faint.

Gray was wearing a white tuxedo with blue and white stripes. He was wearing black slacks and black shoes. All in all, he looked great. Handsome for Juvia. Erza and Lucy did not mind though.

Juvia slowly passed by Gray, face still flustered. Still, she was seeing Gray as a prince by his clothing. 'The only piece of clothing missing on him was a crown. A big and gold one.' Juvia quietly told herself.

"What's the matter?" Gray inquired when he noticed Juvia's red face. Juvia slowly turned her head towards him like a robot then swiftly shook her head.

Juvia and Erza went to the ball with Gray. They were riding a white horse that could fly. A pegasus, yeah. And that pegasus has blue eyes and shiny fur.

Now Lucy was left alone in the castle of Makarov along with some maids. Include Virgo, who immediately became friends with Lucy, Juvia, and Erza. Gray is a bit anti-social, so him and Virgo are just acquaintances.