Chapter 13: Best Stealth Mission Ever

Start from the beginning

I have limits! Someday, you don't need my help. I promise. Cross to my crack!

I sighed in defeat and accepted Elios request.

You received a New Quest!

Rescue Mission

Help General Avarice to rescue his siblings.

Carl 0/1

Cassy 0/1

Reward: Awakening skill and ???

Countdown: 7 hrs.

Rescuing people is tricky because I know nothing about his home but since he's a former Captain of the Avarian Army, he'll enlighten me how their security measures look like, "Tell me everything. I want to know the enemy first."

Elios didn't respond as he stared at the blue gaming screen that hovered in front of his face. I thought I'm the only shadow with the system.

"Crack. What is the meaning of this?" I asked him and he laughed.

"Let the system explain it for yah."

System: General Avarice automatically received my assistance after you accepted his request.

System: This has something to do with the 5th command called Generals under the 4th main command, Relations.

System: Generals refer to a list of your 4 Silver Starred Generals, the leaders of your legions. For now, you have 1 out of 8 generals.

System: Your generals will receive my assistance once you accept their very first request but the priority level is 50% lower than the champion which means General Natasha Shadowwalker is my 1st priority to receive my full assistance.

"So this is what they called SYSTEM." Elios commented as he touched the blue gaming screen.

Crack was impressed, "Ooh... You understand so quickly about this."

"It's because all of them except us are using this power. People with systems are called USERS. Interacting this system is a little bit similar to the holograms but this is on a whole new level. With this power, we'll get stronger every time we level up." Elios explained as he used his stat points to any stats he wanted to add.

"User? Player is better." I commented as I withdrew some clothes and gave it to Elios.

"Player? Only gods can use that term." Elios said as he put the clothes on, still blushing. I guess the fashion from his home is the same as modern Earth because he knew how to wear the clothes that he received from me.

I frowned, "Gods? Those bastards are obviously unfair and–"