"I kissed Lucas".

"What!? I thought you guys are broken up".

"W-We are. But we had a moment...And he was talking and then I kissed him...But he pulled away cause he says he's talking to Tatiyana".

"What happened after that?"

"He just got up and left...Fuck. I didn't mean to...I swear it...It was just in the moment and I...I don't know".

"We'll talk to him. Apologize and move on. Everything will be okay...You didn't ruin anything".

Gabi sighs and nods, "Okay...I'm sorry to call and bother you I just...Didn't know who else to talk to".

"It's okay, Gabi. Just talk to him, okay?"

"Okay. Thanks". Gabi hangs up the phone, immediately texting Lucas.

Noah grabs Benjamin at his waist, smiling. "So? Where were we?"

Benjamin smiles at him, setting his phone down and grabbing Noah's face into a kiss. Noah smiles, gripping Benjamin by his belt loops on his jeans, kissing back.

Mateo walks in, eyes widening before walking back out.

**
Ana walks into Elly's room, looking at her. Elly was, of course, rolling a blunt. "I'm going out".

Elly nods, not really caring as her mom left her alone at home all the time. Ana hums, "Doesn't mean you can bring your girlfriend over or anything. And quit smoking in the house".

"Wasn't gonna bring her over anyway".

Ana rolls her eyes, "Whatever". She shuts the door, leaving the house.

Elly shakes her head, never understanding why her mom always thought she needed to say something to her, even when it's not needed.

Elly looks at her lighter, and although her mother said not to smoke in the house, she grabs it anyways and lights the blunt.

**
Tatiyana looks in the mirror, her eyes puffed up. She felt so ugly and ashamed that she even thought she'd be with Lucas.

She stares at herself, tears falling down her face. "I'm so ugly...Fuck. Why'd I have to be this dark...It's unfair".

Tatiyana brings her hands up to her eyes, sobbing. She hears her phone ringing, seeing Lucas's name pop up on the screen.

She rolls her eyes and looks in the mirror. She wipes her eyes, before answering the phone.

Lucas smiles, setting Imani down on the floor to play. "Hey".

Tatiyana sniffs, "Hey".

Lucas frowns, noticing her tone of voice and sits up. "You okay? You sound sad".

"I saw you kiss Gabi".

Lucas closes his eyes, "Fuck-...Can I please explain that? Cause it's definitely not what it-".

Tatiyana shakes her head, "No-...Just forget it...Just forget me. It was silly, me getting involved and believing that I was pretty enough to be with someone like you-".

Tatiyana hangs up and phone. Now, to some, that may have seemed very dramatic. But Tatiyana grew up in a mostly white community in which she was bullied for her skin tone.

This had affected her, obviously, as she can't find her self attractive in any way.

Lucas throws his phone down, "Shit!"

Imani looks over and smiles. "Shit! Shit shit shit".

Lucas smiles softly, grabbing her. "Hey...No ma'am. Don't say that".

Lucas's mom walks in, smiling. "Hey, honey. Did you get her medication? I would've it's just I had to work overtime to cover for Daisha".

Lucas nods, "Yeah. Hey, do you work again tonight? At your other job?"

"Yes, honey. I'm sorry...Is everything okay?"

Lucas shrugs, "Just needed some advice".

Lucas's mom sits down, nodding. "I have an hour till I have to go in. What's up, baby?"

Lucas smiles, "Gabi kissed me today. A-and I didn't want it to happen, because, I'm interested in someone else".

"Okay...".

Lucas nods, "The girl I'm interested in saw us...But I'm guessing not the part where I pulled away and told her I'm not interested...And I called her to explain but she hung up on me".

"Aw honey, I'm sorry. How about, when you see her tomorrow you can explain. It's better in person anyway".

Lucas nods, "What if she doesn't believe me?"

"That's her fault, sweetheart. Trust is something extremely important and if she can't trust your word, you need to let her go".

Lucas nods and smiles. "Okay". Lucas's mom smiles back and hugs him. "When did you get so grown. You got girls fighting over you".

Imani crawls over to them, holding her Elmo toy. She smiles, looking at her mom. Lucas's mom picks her up, "Hey, baby girl".

Imani smiles, "Shit!"

*