‘But you will come in won’t you.’

‘Later Harold, go bug someone else.’ I wave a hand in what I thought was his direction but I think he got the message cause next thing I know he’s calling Niall’s name and threatening him with no nando’s, crazy boys.

‘So what are we going to do tonight?’ Dani asked from where she and Liam were laid on a towel together watching something in his iPad.

‘Clubbing?’ Zayn suggested,

‘Sounds good.’ Louis said,

‘I saw this cool looking one on the other side of the island; I think it was called enigmático.’

They carried on making the plans, but I tuned them out and went back to my reading.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘Louis, come on.’ I shoved him again, trying to get him to move.

‘But I’ll get up and then you’ll change your mind again.’

‘No I won’t.’

‘I don’t believe you.’

‘How about something to make it worth your while.’ His eyes widened and a cheeky smile grew on his face.’ NO NO NO, not like that you dirty child. I bet you I will go in the water once you get up.’

‘£100.’ He suggested, I shrugged,

‘Sure.’

‘Ummm, I was kidding?’

‘Fine then.’ I turned suddenly and started sprinting towards the water. When I reached it I didn’t slow, but dived into the water. I resurfaced 10 seconds later- now facing the beach- and flipped my hair over my shoulder. Although I’m insecure about my body (like any girl), I would never call myself fat. Even so I blushed heavily at Niall’s wolf whistle, whilst Louis was burning holes with his glare.

‘Believe me now?’ I called, he shrugged and with a sly smile on his face turned over and laid down again.

I turned around again and started swimming into deeper water, a few moments later I felt a tug on my leg and I kicked out, with a pretty good guess as to who it was.

‘Louis.’ I whined,

‘How did you know?’

‘Who else would it be?’ I flipped over in his hold, and sure enough Louis was stood there, topless, in all his glory and smirking- as usual,

‘Fair enough.’ His eyes raked up and down my body (mostly submerged by water) and I took the moment to check him out as well- gah, those V-lines!

‘Come on.’ He held a hand out to me and I took it,

‘Where to?’

‘Get on my back; we’re going for a swim.’

We spent the next hour or so splashing around in the water and being generally immature with each other. I had completely lost track of time when Perrie came to the water’s edge and told us everybody else had gone to get ready and that we’re leaving in an hour. I made a move to get out of the water, but Louis grasped my wrist. I sent him a puzzled look but he was distracted, watching Perrie walk up to the huts. As soon as she disappeared inside he turned to me,

‘Char.’

‘Louis? Can we go inside now; it’s getting a little cold now the sun’s going down.’

‘Just two seconds…’ he paused and took a deep breath, ‘Char? Do you trust me?’

‘Yes I do Louis, You’ve definitely earned it, no-one has ever been this thoughtful to me or helped me as much as you did. I practically owe you my life.’

‘Char? Are you happy?’ He smiled a hopeful smile, these are weird questions,

‘Of course Louis, I’m in paradise, with you and Ciara and almost everyone I love.’

‘Char?...’

‘Tell me what’s up Lou.’ I was worried now,

‘I can’t protect you from everything that’ll come our way and I can’t promise it’s going to be easy at all, but I promise you won’t be alone and we will face it together…’ he took another deep breath, his gaze held mine and his voice was a whisper. I saw it coming, but I was still startled when his lips slammed to mine. This time I didn’t flinch or cringe or even contemplate running away- I savoured it because I welcomed it. It was the cheesiest most cliché moment of my life, in the ocean with the sun setting behind us and only the soft crash of waves making any noise. But I loved it and I definitely wasn’t going to be the one who ended it- but like all good things, and understandably so because I wanted what Louis said next to come- it ended.

‘Will you be my girlfriend? We will take it slow and even secretly- if you want and…’

‘Louis?’

‘I don’t want you to feel pressured, I understand we haven’t known each other for long and for most of that time I was being an ass.’

‘Louis.’

‘Yes?’

‘Yes.’

‘What?’

‘Yes.’ He grasped my face in his hands and kissed me again, this time it was a series of quick pecks on the lips, in between kisses he said,

‘Thank, you, you, have, no, idea, now, I, can, spoil, you, and, you, can’t, complain, at, all.’

‘Is this what it’s about?’

‘No, come on beautiful.’ He kept hold of my and led me from the water and up the beach,

‘Louis, you’re too kind.’

‘Hey, hey, I’m officially allowed to be.’

‘Right… I’ll see you in a bit; I’m going to Dani and Liam’s hut to get ready.’ So I gathered my stuff, and walked over to the hut on the opposite side of the semi-circle after kissing Louis on the cheek goodbye.

The screams were almost deafening……

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Boo! Too cheesy? some action to come ;) and drama and stuff.

that's all have to say, apart from the image is how I describe it: four huts and the paths join in the middle. Keep sharing and reading and commenting and voting and fanning- and messaging, i don't bite :):)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx