Chapter Eight

Chapter 8:

‘No.’

‘But you have to!’

‘No.’

‘But that’s the rules!’

‘No.’

‘Please.’

‘No.’

‘Come on Char; make it quick, they’re not going to give up.’ Louis sighed,

‘Fine.’

Next thing I knew, Louis had turned around and his lips were on mine, the kiss was chaste, and what started as a quick peck on the lips, quickly turned into something a little more intimate. Louis hands fell onto my waist and I wound my own around his neck. His lips were so soft on mine- moulding perfectly as we kissed in synchronisation; it was an unexpected but incredible feeling that I hadn’t even thought about when it came to Louis… could we be more than just friends?

The moment was ruined by a certain Mr Styles and Mrs Thompson. Next thing I knew I was on the other side of the sofa and everyone around the room was staring at us with wide eyes.

‘God guys, we said kiss- not eat each other!’ Niall was the first to speak.

‘It was hardly eating, it was only gentle.’ I blushed,

‘N’awww.’ Perrie, Danielle and Ciara chorused,

The night did not continue much longer after this, and half an hour later we were getting ready to leave. I said my goodbyes to Liam and Zayn (who took their girlfriends back to their flats- after goodbyes of course), then came Niall, then Harry who was walking Ciara to the door: that left just me and Louis.

‘Look about that kiss…’

‘Don’t worry hun, it was nothing. Don’t worry about it.’ I smiled,

‘Yeah nothing…’ he looked a little unsure though ‘So, do we just go back to the way we were?’

‘What do you mean?’

‘Just friends, I mean we could be more, only if y-you want.’ He stuttered.

‘What are you saying Louis?’ I asked,

‘Do you want to go on a date with me?’

‘Louis, we only just met I mean I don’t usually date at all.’

‘Just one date- that’s all I ask for.’

‘Okay, one date.’ I went in for a hug. ‘Good night Lou.’

‘Good night Char.’ He pointed to his cheek- asking for a kiss. I rolled my eyes and lent in. I was about to kiss him when he suddenly turned his head and my lips landed on his. I jumped back in shock.

‘Louis!’ I smacked his arm,

‘Hey hey hey, no need to get violent.’ He held his hands up. ‘And you kissed me Char.’

‘Bastard.’ I muttered

‘Text ya later babe.’

‘C’mon Char.’ Ciara’s voice came from the hallway. I said bye to both of the boys before the door closed behind us.

‘What are you looking so flustered about?’ I asked Ciara; who had the traces of a blush on her cheeks,

‘Just something Harry said.’ She waved her hand as if to disregard it- we were now waiting for the lift. ‘What we really need to talk about is you and Louis!’

‘Calm down, it was just a kiss.’ I rolled my eyes,

‘Just a kiss? JUST A KISS? You practically ate his face off- and him yours.’