Chapter Seven

Chapter 7:

It’s 1.30pm and we’ve been at it for 2 hours and as every girl knows, shopping is knackering. Once we had gotten over the fangirling from Ciara- who insisted upon getting her camera to get photos which are both her Twitter and Facebook icons already, we finally got on the road. By ‘picking us up’, Perrie actually meant ‘we’ll ring on your door bell and then we will catch the tube’- Which turned out to be not such a good idea as Dani and Perrie were getting stopped every 2 feet either to be told they were beautiful and loved or to ask them to pass on their twitter names to the boys- a few even asked for pictures, which they declined. The most shocking thing was when they asked me for an autograph but anyway. Once we finally got to Westfield, we browsed the shops, after all this I think we deserved our current break.

‘Here’s your Frappuccino Char.’ Ciara said as she passed me my drink.

‘So what do you do Ciara?’ Dani asked,

‘I’m at college most of the time, but I have a Saturday job in a nightclub.’ Ciara replied.

‘What are you studying at college?’ Perrie said,

‘Law, Sociology, Politics and Economics; I hope to go to Uni next year.’ She replied proudly,

‘Wow that’s impressive.’ Dani said in surprise, whilst Perrie nodded in agreement. ‘So Liam says you’ve had some good news Char.’

‘Well… yeah.’ I replied modestly,

‘Good news, it’s incredible news.’ Ciara exclaimed,

‘Well…’ Perrie prompted,

‘Well…’ I started, before I was rudely interrupted by Ciara,

‘She’s only gone a bloody nabbed the stage manager spot, in charge of all the shows the whole of the bloody o2 and gained a bloody healthy salary at that, and she’s only bloody made me let her pay for the whole of our new flat with her bloody huge start-up bonus.’

‘Calm down, Ciara- you make it sound so blimin amazing- it’s just a promotion.’ I looked at the other girls for confirmation, but found them with their mouths hanging open staring at me.

‘This calls for huge celebrations- we are heading to the day spa. NOW!’ Perrie shouted,

‘YES! YES! YES!’ Ciara joined in.

‘For god sake guys, calm down or we’ll have a mob on our hands.’ Once they finally had, we headed in the direction of the train station to catch a train (obviously) to the spa.

Almost 4 hours, 4 massages, 4 facials, 4 hot stone thingy’s and 4 hair treatments later and I didn’t quite recognise myself. My hair actually had some volume now (don’t ask me how), and the layers and lowlights really made my eyes ‘pop’ (Danielle’s words, not mine). Right now we were sat having mani-pedi’s, I had chosen a baby pink nail polish colour to go with the new dress and flats I had bought and was planning to wear this evening. On my fingernails though- I was having French tips painted.

‘So what was that big thing you bought from Thornton’s earlier Char?’ Dani asked,

‘Oh just a little something for the boys.’ I replied.

‘Little something, yeah right- it was almost as big as you, thank god we took a taxi to come here!’ Perrie exclaimed.

‘Well that’s you all done babes.’ The very gay man who was doing my nails said. ‘And can I just say I think all you girls are unbelievably beautiful- and I am so jealous of you. Can I give you my number in case, you know, ever need any spa treatments again?’