Chapter Twenty

This is not the end by the way. ummm sorry about the wait. love you all, thanks for all the support. not long untill the end now :( xxx (author's note at the start because i wanted to leave the ending to itself if you know what i mean) xxx

Chapter 20:

‘I’m really sorry Ciara.’ I hadn’t said it yet to her. I felt so bad for dragging her away from everything we had here in England. I had offered for her to stay, of course I wasn’t making her come with me and I made sure she knew that- but she insisted. I even offered to pay for her to stay here, my salary was rising even more with this new job and I didn’t really have a use for all of it.

‘Char, I promise you it’s ok.’

‘No it’s not Cia; I’m taking everything we have here away from you, and all because of my stupid baggage.’ I grumbled,

‘Are you having second thoughts?’ She questioned,

‘More like 264th thoughts, but no; definitely not.’

‘Good.’

‘Good?’

‘Yes good. I want to move.’

‘You’re just saying that to make me feel better.’

‘Okay fine. Listen Char: I’m sorry I haven’t told you before but I really need to move. It’s just with everything that’s happened and Grandpa dying and what with you being so happy with Louis beforehand, I didn’t want to labour you with it.’

‘With what Ciara?’ I was worried now,

‘Harry and I have had a few arguments recently.’

‘Oh damn, it’s this- Louis said something had happened but wouldn’t tell me what. He said I needed to hear it from you.’

‘Yes you did. But I don’t quite know how to explain it.’

‘How about you start from the beginning?’ I suggested, she settled the straighteners onto the floor and came and sat cross legged opposite me.

And she told me, she told me how her and Harry had hit off well, and then how they both didn’t want relationships so they settled for the obvious option of friends with benefits (jeez our lives have become so cliché). And how it was fine and really nice and he was so good in bed (I gagged a little- too much information). And then she told me how Harry called for a break in their ‘arrangement’ so they both went off and saw other people for about 2 weeks and everything was still fine and not awkward at all. But then Ben came crawling back, just before we were getting on the plane to go to Tahiti and Harry smacked him and he had to go to hospital and harry got all controlling and wouldn’t let her go to the hospital. She told me she thought nothing of it until the night we went to the night club and they both had too much to drink. They started to hook up in the toilet (classy) but then she suddenly remembered Ben back in England and felt really guilty so she tried to push Harry off. She told me she may have accidentally said ben’s name instead of Harry’s and that he flipped and went off on one calling her disgusting things. She didn’t elaborate and I’m sort of glad as by this point I was pretty pissed.

She told me she needed to get away from him and stop being the way she is with men, and she told me how grateful she is that I was taking her with me. It ended up with both of us crying into each other’s arms for a good 20 minutes before normal Ciara came back, snapping into straightening and make-up fixing mode.

I was finally ready, just in time for Louis to turn up- looking breathtakingly handsome- and take me down to the limo which was waiting. He then disappeared again and returned with Harry and Ciara. Luckily Harry didn’t see my face when he stepped into the vehicle, if only looks could kill. Unfortunately Ciara did and I got a little telling off. It wasn’t a long ride to where we were going, but about half way through a blindfold was tied around my face. This wasn’t good, it’s not that I’m clumsy, but what if my brain chooses to be this time? In front of the pap’s!