What with Louis being the ludicrously generous person he is, he had bought up all four huts for 2 weeks for the 9 of us. One being mine and Louis’, one being Liam and Danielle’s, one being Zayn and Perrie’s and the last being Harry, Ciara and Niall’s. It was so convenient, with me being so startled by the view when we first arrived (even in the dark as it was), that the others had time to nab all the huts, leaving me and Louis together, again. Secretly: I didn’t mind, I mean… who would?

A tug on my hand made my feet start walking again, my gaze stayed fixated on the sight behind me until it disappeared around the bend, which was all mine for two weeks.

‘Charlotta, how many times do I have to tell you? I don’t mind you being struck dumb by my obviously dazzling beauty and mesmerising sex appeal, but save it for the bedroom.’

Having grown used to his cocky references to himself (I think that comment I let slip the first time I met them went to his head) I nonchalantly replied: ‘And how many times do I have to tell you not to call me Charlotta? I hate Laura for that.’

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our time started to pass quickly after that first, perfect day.

Louis first took me on a speed boat ride around the island, after unceremoniously carrying me to the boat to avoid ruining my new white wedge heels- much to my embarrassment at the position of his hand and where it had to be to stop my underwear from showing under the short shirt of the white lacy dress- designer I might add. Louis took great joy in splashing me anyway whilst we were on the boat- so it was all for nothing really. I’m sure he did it just to embarrass me.

After that, we took a rickshaw ride through the traditional towns on the island, stopping many times to but various items, I even bought something to take back for Mrs Turner. The place was swarming with people and animals and motorbikes, and it was unbearably hot. By this time it was roughly 3 o’clock and Louis decided it was siesta time. He found some hammocks hanging in the shade and laid there for hours, just talking and thinking and I think I slept at one point.

The evening consisted of a gorgeously romantic dinner on the beach with a salsa band and everything. The whole day was absolutely perfect and had me thinking. That maybe Louis could be worth the risk, and everything that came with him, because with every second I could feel myself edging closer to the edge, and with every little thing he does for me I become closer to falling for him.

3 days later and we were all enjoying a well-deserved lazy day on the beach, I had 4 books to get through, iPod speakers and unlimited Piña colada’s: what more could I want? Having been water skiing, exploring, banana boating, climbing, rock pooling, rafting, tomb stoning (the legal kind) and having built a huge sand fortress all in the past 3 days I think I was ready for a lazy day.

‘Char?’

‘Yep?’

‘You coming in?’

‘Nope.’

‘Louis?’

‘Hmmm.’

‘You coming in?’

‘Nope.’

‘Ciara?’

‘Yes Harry?’

‘Char and Louis are being lazy-bums.’ I raised my head from the comfortable pillow on the bamboo sun lounger to sea Harry, waist deep in the lagoon and pouting.

‘That’s nice.’ Ciara replied, turning over on her sun lounger and settling back down. Suddenly, a shadow fell across my back.

‘Do you mind? I’m trying to tan here thank you very much.’