The movie soon began, Pari started munching on her popcorn and sipping on Coldrinks.
She was deeply engrossed in the body when suddenly Siddharth scooted himself closer to Pari and bringing her lips closer to her ears whispered he came close to me. "Share with me na."

Pari's breath hitched and she could feel his warm breath on her skin leaving Goosebumps on her body, her heart was beating a million beats and her cheeks were heating up, turning into bright red. Pari bought the popcorn from my side and placed it in the holder in the middle. Innumerable times their hands brushed against each other as they shared the popcorn from the tub but once Pari felt that Siddharth's hand had lingered in the tub more than it would have taken him to grab some popcorn but she wasn't sure if she had just been imagining things, but she decided to pull away. Pari was now flushed and sweating, her heart was running a marathon.

"You okay?" Siddharth asked Pari noticing that something about her suddenly seemed off.

"Shh! Watch! See how cute Natasha and Bruce Banner looks. I really wish they would end up together." Pari whispered not wanting to indulge in the topic that why she might suddenly have gone so quiet.

The movie was nearly at an end, the final war scene was playing when all the vanished superheroes were coming back from reality. Pari couldn't control her excitement, not a care in the world she behaved they was she actually was underneath the calm and serious exteriors, a kid at heart. She was hooting for the superheroes and watching the entire movie play out with eager eyes which only made Siddharth glad that she was humble, unlike the other girls he had been friends with.

"He is worthy!" Pari cried out jumping in her seat when Captain wielded Thor's hammer, aware that no one was there besides them, had there been anybody she would obviously have not wanted to disturb anybody, but since there were none she could act out.

Siddharth's eyes were on Pari the entire time she had been acting this way. Pari sensing that he was turning turned around to find him face to face a small smile tucked on his face.

"Kid." He teased, now smirking.

"Shut up!" Pari said as she shoved him in the chest playfully.

The movie was now near it's end, Tony start was dying and Pari could feel her eyes tearing up considering she had always been a fan of Iron Man since the movie had come out in 2008 and it was hard for her to believe that this was the last he was going to see. She sniffed trying to hold back her tears but that didn't stop Siddharth from noticing her wet cheeks.

"Hey, you okay? Siddharth asked worries, and then he did something Pari had not expected, he took out a handkerchief from his back pocket and handed it to her. "Take this."

Pari faintly nodding trying to affirm that she was indeed alright, taking the handkerchief and using it to wipe away the tears. Siddharth's eyes were intently at her hopping that she would soon be alright. The end credits rolled on the screen and they headed out. Pari was watching the road when she saw Siddharth pulling up Infront of a KFC.

"What no fancy dinner tonight?" Pari asked unable to imagine celebrities indulging in junk foods.

"Nope just plain old KFC." Siddharth said as he looked for a place to park his car.

They made their way inside placing their order and to Pari's surprise Siddharth had asked the man at the counter to pack their food as they would have them to go. Pari found herself question as where they would be eating their dinner. Would they be going back home? But she didn't question Siddharth. Having collected their food, they made their way back to the car, driving away when Siddharth finally spoke up.

"I have a surprise for you. I am sure you are going to enjoy." He said, one hand on the wheel and the other rubbing on the back of his neck.

Pari smiled at him and not knowing how should she respond to that, because she was new to all these, she chose to remain silent during the entire car ride, only for the radio to accompany them. Pari looked out the window taking in the beautiful road that they were driving on with the trees lining both end of the road, when after around 20 minutes he saw her pulling Infront of a hill.

"Come on we just got to climb a little bit." Siddharth said showing Pari the way.

Pari followed Siddharth's lead and after a walk of about five minutes they reached the top of the hill. The view was breath-taking, below the hill you could see almost the entire city clad in yellow lights, and above you could see a thousand stars twinkling on that cloudless night. Siddharth laid down a picnic blanket which Pari hadn't notice him carrying before, when Siddharth motioned for her to sit down, he then placed all the food items before themselves, taking his place beside Pari.

"I come here whenever I need to get away from my busy schedule." Siddharth said looking at the view Infront of them. "Since you hadn't been around the city much or have gotten the time, I thought I will show you the best view the city has to offer" He said now looking at Pari

"This place is so beautiful. It's breath takin!" Pari exclaimed unable to take her eyes of the city. "How did you even find this remote place?"

"My girlfriend once brought me nearby for a party and then I wanted to escape and while roaming around I found this place out." Siddharth stated blankly and Pari felt a little jerk at the corner of her heart.

"Oh." was all that Pari managed to say.

They unwrapped our dinner for that night and began to eat in silence while taking in the beautiful view before them but Pari's mind kept going back to how Siddharth had mentioned that he probably had a girlfriend, not that she had anything to do with that or that she should have bothered by it she kind of found herself being upset with the fact that might have had a girlfriend. Pari shoved all those thoughts aside and tried making conversation a conversation with Siddharth, they spoke about his work and she told him about her meet with Karan and that she would probably be start working from the next month which she was really excited about.

"It's getting late. Shall we leave?" Siddharth had finally asked Pari, but little did he know that she didn't want to leave yet

"Yeah, I guess" Pari muttered not wanting to seem to demanding.

But Siddharth must have sensed her reluctance because she was surprise when he had asked her "We can come here again maybe?"

"Yeah, I will love that." Pari said giving him her brightest smile not wanting to embarrass herself.

They were soon in the parking lot of their apartment building. Pari waited for him to park and then they headed inside, the elevator ride was not as awkward like those from before and they had strike up another conversation by the time they exited the elevator and walked towards their doors when Siddharth suddenly side hugged Pari.

"Goodnight. I had a lovely time tonight." Siddharth said breaking away from the hug.

Pari was not able to look as him as she was again flushed. She kept looking at the floor and finally replied. "Goodnight, same here."

Pari was back in her room, stripping out of her clothes and sliding into her pyjamas when her thoughts were again diverted to the events of the night and specially of Siddharth mentioning a girlfriend.

Was she his present girlfriend or could it have been his ex?

Unable to decide she finally pushed those thoughts aside from her headed and headed to her room to get some rest. She knew that all she need right then was a good night's sleep.

.

So it seems like Pari is finally starting to fall for Siddharth even though she is not aware of it. Siddharth too seems to enjoy Pari's company? Thoughts??
Please vote, comment and share. I would really love if you could share your thought on the story through comments. Thank you.