Chapter 30: Happy Endings; Never

At the hospital (No ones POV)

"PLEASE TELL ME WHATS WRONG WITH MY SISTER! NOW!" Reda screamed. "Ma'am we will have to remove you from the lobby if you don't calm down" a guard said to Reda.

"Yeah you do me a favor and sit on it and spin!" She yelled shooting a bird.

"Now looka hea bit- Reda please calm down! I'm fine! We're fine

"Now looka hea bit- Reda please calm down! I'm fine! We're fine. I just really need you guys to pray for Jayden. He saved both of us" Isabella said crying hard with Jr in her arms.

"Sissy I'm so sorry you had to go through that!" Reda said crying and hugging her.

"Oh my gosh I can't believe this happened to you guys" Kyla said as the rest of the family came up to Isabella with hugs.

During the whole hugs and kisses moment, Tiffany walked in.

"WHERE IS MY SON?!" She screamed looking around. Isabella tried her best to get to her confusing everybody.

"YOU BITCH!" She yelled punching Tiffany in the face. "YOU DID THIS! I SEEN YOU!" She screamed getting Tiffany to the floor crying and whooping her ass.

Kyla tried to get a crying Isabella off Tiffany but failed.

"WILL SOMEONE HELP ME AND STOP WATCHING?!" She screamed looking around. Everyone quickly ran over and helped her remove the two.

"YOU CRAZY BITCH! IM PRESSING CHARGES" Tiffany cried.

"HOW WILL YOU DO THAT HUH? WHEN IM DONE WITH YOU YOU WON'T SEE DAYLIGHT OR YOUR KIDS BITCH! HOW COULD A MOTHER TRY TO KILL HER OWN CHILD AND CHILD'S FATHER OVER JEALOUSY!" Isabella yelled trying to get to her.

And at that moment everyone in the lobby stop what they were doing and looked at Tiffany. Never in a million years would they have thought she would do something so crazy yet stupid to anyone! Especially Jayden and Jr.

"I'm guessing you guys are the family for Jayden- YES!" Everyone screamed.

"Well I have good news and bad news. I won't let you guys pick which one you would like to hear first but um Jayden is hurt really bad, bad enough to the point where he's in a coma. We're not sure how long he could be in this predicament but I want you guys to pray on it. Good news is he came pull through in weeks." The Doctor smiled.

"Are you serious right now? You think that was good news? My boyfriend will be in a coma for however long and all you could say was that?!" Isabella said while breaking down.

"I'm really sorry ma'am, this was a horrible accident. I can't believe you and your son walked out with only war marks" the Doctor said shocked.

"Daddy saved us" Jr said while hugging a crying Kyla. "Ya Jr, and he's strong enough to pull through baby boy" she said hugging him tighter.

Jj was in the corner just staring. He didn't know exactly what to say or do. His brother, hell his twin has a 50% chance of making it and a 50% chance of dying. That alone brought tears to his eyes. Everybody knew Jj would do anything for Jayden and vice versa. It was like he felt Jayden's pain.

Everybody did, no one could hide the hurt they felt at the moment...

Not even Tiffany ..