Chapter 4 : Pop ups

Kyla Jones

"I miss my man! Like ugh but I can't be with a man who can't even love my ass Zee!" I said rolling my eyes. "Girl just keep him for dick, that way you won't have multiple bodies chy. Ride the dick till you fall off!" He said laughing. "Ima be like this." I said acting it out.

"Bitch I hope you don't be like that, you gone break the dick!" He said hollering

"Bitch I hope you don't be like that, you gone break the dick!" He said hollering. "I hate you man!" I said laughing. "Hold on, my mom is calling me." I said looking at my phone. "Okay call me later." He said hanging up.

"Hola mami"" I said smiling into the phone. "¿Hola mija, como esta?" She said smiling back. "Eh bien." I said rolling my eyes. "Uh uh what happened Kyla! Tell me something?" She said looking crazy. "Me and Kel are not the same anymore! It's been two weeks since we talked about us! Everytime he calls at night he always tell me he is getting released early." I said playing with my fingers. "Mija isn't that good!" She said clapping and smiling.

"Ma no it's not! He has two murder charges! There is no way that's possible! Tim even said it! You can't get away with that off of one year of good behavior either

"Ma no it's not! He has two murder charges! There is no way that's possible! Tim even said it! You can't get away with that off of one year of good behavior either." I said sighing. "Well maybe he might have stuck his hand in someone else's cookie jar mija. If you know you what I mean." She said making a face.

"Ma are you trying to say he cheated on me with some bitch?" I said mugging

"Ma are you trying to say he cheated on me with some bitch?" I said mugging. "Hell yeah! Baby it's a lot of things you don't know when it comes to drug leaders and cartel leaders. When putas see them trying to get a shorter time they open the pot freely to the fuckin community. You know your padre cheated on me like that! I whoop that puta's ass in that jail mija! Don't fuck with Alberetta Sanchez! I'm that bitch!" She said rolling her neck.