Chapter 2 : The hell

Kyla Jones

My hands begin to shaken everytime I heard the door where the inmates come in from open and close. Idk how Kelvin will react. Maybe he's putting on a front on the phone.

"Maria wtf are you doing here? I told you not to come here." He said walking to the table. This man is so damn sexy. His arms have gotten bigger and his hair is growing. Everything is fucking gorgeous.

"Baby I needed to see you and Zeekie thought it would calm my nerves

"Baby I needed to see you and Zeekie thought it would calm my nerves." I said about to hug him. "Kyla I don't give a fuck about what Zeek said. I told you no." He said sitting down. "It's like you don't even love my ass anymore. Wtf is wrong with you?" I said tearing up. "Nothing is wrong with me Kyla." He said sighing. "It's like you're tired of me! Like you don't even love my ass! Got me pregnant now you just don't gaf!" I whispered yelled and cried. "Are you serious!" He whispered yelled back. "Kelvin when was the last time you told me you loved me? Nah change that, when was the last time you told me you loved me and meant that shit?" I said wiping my face waiting for a answer... but I never got one.

"Ha thats so fucked up Kelvin. On so many levels. Don't call my phone unless it's about my kids. Let me ask you something, is it someone else? Is that the reason you don't want me or your fuckin kids here?" I asked him looking him in his eyes. "No it ain't no fucking body else Kyla don't even fuckin do that shit. You know ion cheat!" He said mugging me. "Then wtf is it Kelvin? Kameron needs his fucking father and so does Chase! I know it's not much for you do but damn when you talk to them speak to them like their father! Not some fucking kid at school! Make Chase remember why tf he even looked at you as a dad. As far as me.. I wanna take a break. Nah I'm done, you clearly just stated you don't love my ass. It's not vice versa anymore. Just know I love you and when you see me in the arms of another man don't trip. It's your fuckin fault." I said standing up.

"Yo you serious right now Kyla? Dead ass? You know I love yo fuckin ass bro!" He said getting a little loud.

"BANKS CALM IT DOWN!" The guard yelled.

"That's the thing, I'm in love with you! It's always been that fuckin way! Ain't shit change! I've been here since day fucking one! Nothing has changed but you! But it's fine, just show my kids the love they need that's all I'm asking. Forget about me like you been doing." I said rolling my eyes. "You on some crazy ass shit and it's cause Yeen had no dick or nun in damn near a year but it's straight, I gotchu right now." He said licking his lips and calling the guard. "I'm not about to fuck you in a jail Kelvin!" I said looking at him like he's dumb or some shit. "Yeen got to, where yo truck parked at?" He asked serious asf.

"Why?" I asked confused. "Girl answer the question. We don't have long!" He said rushing. "Um it's closer to the front." I said looking at him. "Damn that ain't gone work, get up." He said standing as the guard walked him to a hallway. Tf?

I got up and followed them and stopped at a door.

"Y'all got 20 minutes, Banks I want my money!" He said closing the loud door. "That's good for me, I gotchu big nasty." He said laughing.