Chapter 5 : Keep that mouth closed.

Zeekie

"So ladies what's the tea? I know everybody got something to tell." I said looking at the girls. "Mhm well I had sex in jail and I met this fine ass man name Madio." Kyla said sipping her drink.

Literally all them but me because she ain't tell me about this man.

"Um Kyla what happened to you and Kel?" Tiff asked confused

"Um Kyla what happened to you and Kel?" Tiff asked confused. "He cheated on me, well somewhat." She sighed. "He slept with his lawyers replacement bitch to get his time shorter." She said putting her cup down.

"Well who is this new guy and did you take that plan b why yo ass sitting over here drinking?" I said with a frown. "Yes I took it when I left your house and I met Madio on the phone with my mom. He's so sweet but ma said stay away from him." She said playing with her fingers. WTF?!

"Wait wait wait! Bitch what! You ain't tell us nun of this shit! Hell Yeen tell me! We are your people! I feel betrayed!" I said being dramatic.

I mean who would I be if I wasn't dramatic?

"Ugh I'm sorry guys! I've been going through a lot trying to handle my job, my kids AND my relationship. It's hard. My mom said stay away from Madio because he is just like my father. She didn't really go into detail but it must be bad." She said with a sigh. "Here boo, you need this." Tiff said handing Kyla the whole bottle of 1800. Can you say fucked up?

"Anybody else?" I said smirking. "I'm pregnant." I heard somebody mumbled. "Speak up baby girl!" I said shocked. "IM PREGNANT!" Tjaa yelled just as the twins walked into our section.

OH SHIT!

Jj

So me and Jayden decided to follow our girls to the party but keep out of site. Well JAYDEN came up with this plan.

"Man Tjaa gone kill me! This a girls night nigga!" I said mugging Jj.

Yeah I bet y'all thought this was my idea, hell nah. I was enjoying my time with my daughters at home until this mf came over with the foolery. The roles have switched smh.

"Nigga you know you wanna see if she dancing on a Nigga or some." He said walking to our section. We always get the same one when we come to this club. "Nigga no because unlike yo big goofy ass I trust my girl. She tell me everything anyways!" I said walking up the stairs to our section.

"I'M PREGNANT!" We heard a female voice say as we got closer. Tf?

I walked in the section to see everybody's mouth wide open. Everybody except one.

Tjaa ass.

Tjaa was sitting in the corner with a cup next to her and her hands over her face.

"TJAA!?" I yelled to get her attention. "Jj what are y- Nah repeat what the fuck you just yelled out because I just asked you if you had some to tell me the other day and you said NO!" I said getting mad. "Jj we can talk later." She said rolling her eyes. "Nah lets go." I said grabbing her purse. "What? No! I'm not going anywhere! I don't even know why your ass is here! This a girls night not a bring your nigga along night! YOU go home!" She said getting loud.