Chapter 13 : Regrouping

Kelvin

"I gave it all for a fantasy
Is anybody gon' remember me?
If I go tonight, I doubt the world would change
I just pray they don't forget my name
Is it game rules? I can't lose
When it's all said and done, will I still be cool?
Spent like (how much?)
Ten thousand (ten thousand)
Twenty thousand (twenty thousand)
Thirty thousand (thirty thousand)
Forty thousand (forty thousand)
How much I'ma spend profilin'?
She come in and compliment my closet
Fuck her on the floor like I don't give a fuck 'bout it
Your judgement get clouded when you clouded
My opposition wish I'd stop smilin'
My family wish I'd stop wildin'
I'm still on the east side smokin' with my OG's
'Cause they the only ones that really know me
I was fuckin' superstars when I was nineteen
The shit we did, you won't believe me
Now I'm at the turn up, lookin' lonely
Then they wonder why I'm quiet at them house parties
'Cause everybody see me
Roll some blunts and hit her once and now she need me
Her nigga wanna be me (yeah)
But they don't know I'm fightin' demons
I feel like dyin' every season
I've been swimmin' in the deep end
All my bitches know I'm leavin'
At some point (whoa)
Whether there's a reason or not
Don't try givin' me reasons to stop"

Brent Faiyaz ~ clouded

I sat on the balcony of my condo alone smoking my fourth blunt listening to Brent Faiyaz. Nigga really my whole mood right now. Shit been crazy lately.

I wonder what shit would be like if I let Kyla and my kids come see me in jail. Shit probably won't even be like this man. Smh.

I heard a knock at my door and sighed. Idk who this is and why tf they are here. Hell idk how they got my fucking address.

Walking to the door I grabbed my gun and opened the door.

"OG? What chu doing here and how you get my address?" I said confused. "The real question is why a felon is holding a armed weapon, don't question me nigga." He said walking. This man here.

"So wass good?" I said putting my gun back and folding my arms. "We got a problem, well more so you." He said leaning back.

"What chu mean?" I asked confused. "Sit down son, ima need you to understand this shit real good." He said serious.

I walked over to my couch and sat tf down. Wtf going on.

"Are you still doing that dumb shit?" He said leaning forward. "What dumb shit?" I asked. "Nigga don't be stupid, you know I'm talking about that street bull shit." He said mugging me. "Yeah, but from a distance. Why?" I question.

"Nigga don't question me, but you need to get out. That cartel Kyla's parents was over was passed down to her dad's bestfriend. When Kyla was around about 6 or 7 his Bestfriend was hit but Kyla's dad wasn't ... they were in the same room. Tell me who you think planned that dumb shit. Well, Sanchez's Bestfriend had a son and that mf ain't shit to play with. He owns all this shit over here including your half. He can up prices just because he wants to be petty. Kelvin you need to leave that shit alone while you can. Ion think that brain injury fucked up Sanchez's Bestfriend memory too much. His ass had to remember that shit. Some shit about to pop off and yo lil block boys ain't a match against a damn cartel. End that shit, before my niece gets out in the middle of it." He said getting up.

"Wait.. is that nigga name Madio? Kyla been fooling around with him while she was in Dubai. Wait wait wait, if you know all this shit, how come Yeen been tell Kyla about her goofy ass parents?" I said thinking. "Nigga what? That ain't good at all. I'm pretty sure her folks ain't fans of that relationship considering that is her pops ex-Bestfriend son. And mind yo business, shit go way deeper than just telling her." He said sighing.