𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟿: 𝙼𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚝𝚘 𝙽𝚊𝚖𝚒𝚔𝚊𝚣𝚎

Start from the beginning

"Huh?"

"There was a mastermind who manipulated the Kyuubi into attacking the village." Minato told him.

"Mastermind? Wait, so this person must have some amount of strength to be able to control Kurama!" Naruto says.

"Kurama? I guess the tailed beasts do have actual names. But yes, this person did have such power." Minato responded. "And there's a chance he could attack the village again."

Naruto slightly chuckled. "The village is already destroyed. I guess Pein already finished his mission before I took care of him."

"No, it wasn't Pein." Minato said.

Naruto gasped. "Not him?? Then who??" He asked.

"One of the Akatsuki members, the man with the mask.."

Naruto's eyes almost widened. There was only one person in the group who had a mask.

"Tobi?!" Naruto said aloud.

Naruto's mind began to go insane. The man who's responsible for Naruto's suffering throughout these sixteen years, was Tobi?!

"Why him?? When he's the one who recruited me?!" Naruto raised his voice in anger.

"That man must've tried using you. Just like he's probably been using Pein." Minato responded.

"Pein? He used someone with that much strength??" Naruto said.

Minato nodded. "The man in the mask, Tobi you said, he's no ordinary ninja. He read through every attack." He said.

Naruto bit down roughly he could've chipped off a piece of a tooth. He was having dark thoughts, everything Tobi's done.... he's responsible for his parent's death, and even tried to kill him a few months back.

"I'm gonna kill him.." Naruto said and Minato heard it loud and clear.

His eyes narrowed at Naruto. "Killing him won't solve anything, you know that, Naruto."

"No! Killing him will make me feel a whole lot better!" Naruto objected. "He's part of the reason I'm suffering! When I get my hands on him-"

Minato puts his hand on Naruto's head. His hand resting against his scalp.

"You're not listening to me, son. If you kill him, things will just escalate even further. The Leaf will consider you a Rogue ninja, and there's a possibility that they'll kill you." Minato said to him. "Do you really think that's the best option?"

Naruto sighed. He turned away from Minato. "I don't care. I'm still doing it, even if baa-chan sends every shinobi out there to kill me.."

Minato looked at his son in a bit of disappointment, he never wanted Naruto to take this route. Before his death, he never wanted Naruto to do such monstrous things and turn his back on the village. But then again, he blamed himself.

"If only I was there by your side this entire time, Naruto, maybe things would've have never been like this.." He said. "I guess it's pretty pointless to tell you to go back to the village.."

Naruto nodded. "I'm not going back there. When this is all done, Sasuke will be the one to die by my hands. Believe it.." He responded.

Minato shook his head. "As much as a father is supposed to cheer on their sons, I must say, I cannot do that." Minato said.

Naruto turned back around as Minato continued.

"I believe you'll see things a different way, Naruto." He said before hugging Naruto. "I have faith in you, son. Work things out with Sasuke before it's too late.."

Naruto hugged back, but still... he stood by his words. "I can't, dad... I won't.." He told him.

"You will.." Minato reasoned.

Minato puts his hand on Naruto's hair again before smiling brightly as him. "You're my son after all... I know you'll choose the right path."

Minato then began to back away from Naruto. Slowly, he started to disappear to a bright light.

"Goodbye, Naruto... stay alive. Please, for me, and your mom.." He said before completely disappearing.

Naruto stared at the ground as he closed his eyes. "Goodbye... Dad.."

****

Naruto woke up, his back still against the tree like last night. Finally seeing his dad helped out a bit. Though he never wanted it to end, he wished he could spend the rest of his life talking to his dad.

But like they say....

All good things, must come to an end.

Naruto stood up and looked up at the sky. He inhaled sharply.

What now, kit?

Naruto exhaled shortly afterwards. He gathered his things before responding back to Kurama.

Rain Village...