𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟺: 𝙺𝚞𝚜𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚊 𝚄𝚣𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚒

"Oh my sweet child." Kushina said as she ran her hand through Naruto's hair while still hugging him.

"Mom.." Naruto responded seriously. "I need to talk to you." He said as they released from each other.

Kushina wiped her tears and smiled at him.

"I'm here to listen." She says.

Naruto sat down and looked at his feet as his mom sat close with a smile on her face still.

"Mom.." He started. "Pervy Sage... he's- he's... dead."

"Pervy Sage?? You mean-"

"Jiraiya..." Naruto said with gritted teeth.

Kushina's eyes almost went wide, not only from the news of Jiraiya's death, but because of the malice in Naruto's tone.

"It was baa-chan's fault." He said angrily. "It had to be. She let him go, all alone. Even though they were close."

"Tsunade?" Kushina asks.

"Why...? why would she let him go all by himself??

"I'm sure there's some reason-"

"No!! Even she should know a Rinnegan user is completely out of his league!! She already knew how dangerous the Akatsuki is!! She-"

Naruto all the sudden felt pain on his right cheek as his eyes went big from the shock. His cheek was completely red and stinging as he rubbed it and looked at Kushina, who was slowly raising her hand down.

She had an angry expression on her face as she stared deep into his eyes. Naruto was quiet, he was at a loss for words. He even tried to speak at least one word, but it was impossible.

"Seems like you picked up my temper too." Kushina said, still with an angry expression.

"I know everything that has happened. To you, at least. Your father told me 'ya know."

"Dad?"

"And you wanna know the crazy part, Naruto?" Kushina said as she bit down on her lip roughly. "I'm not even angry at you.. ya know"

Naruto was a bit confused by this, but slightly relieved too. "So you'd understand why I did all of this then, right?"

Naruto then felt more pain, but not on his cheek this time. No, he felt pain on the top of his head as he let out a painful grunt.

"Wrong again, 'ya know!!" Kushina raised her voice. Naruto stayed quiet again once more as he put a hand over his head.

Her hits are completely unnatural. Was my mom really this powerful? And.. scary??

Naruto heard a slight sniffle as he continued to hold his head in pain.

"I'm angry at myself!!"

Naruto looked up to see Kushina's face red and getting teary eyed as she looked back at him.

"I'm angry that I can't be there with you!! That I can't be there to raise you!! To feed you, help you sleep, help educate you, help clean, or anything!!"

"M- Mom.."

"I'm angry that I left you behind!! If I hadn't left you, you wouldn't have done these horrible things!" She said.

Tears were streaming down Kushina's face as Naruto stood there looking at his mom as she rambled even more.

"Your father only wanted to risk his life to save you during the Kyuubi attack when you were born. But- I couldn't live like that! Knowing that I could've done something to save him! But at the same time, I couldn't imagine my precious son being brought into a world without his parents!!"