𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟾: 𝚁𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐 & 𝙽𝚊𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚘 𝙵𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝙾𝚞𝚝

Sasuke and the rest made it back to the, now, destroyed village of Konoha. His mind was all over the place, first the village gets destroyed by the Akatsuki's leader, then shortly afterwards he finds out his friend is alive.

He wasn't fully sure why Naruto wouldn't come back, it may be true that they treated him harsh a few times, but, regardless, they still cared about him. They still do.

Sasuke finished putting the slip of paper into the hawk's right talon before it flew off to deliver the message to Suna.

He looked around the broken village, people all around were crying after losing the people they cared most about. Surely enough, Sasuke wasn't going to let the Akatsuki get away with this.

"Sasuke..." A voice trailed off.

"What's wrong, Shikamaru?"

He turned to face the boy. "Where's Naruto??" He asked in worried tone.

The mention of his friend's name soon brought everyone else close to them, they've all heard the news about Naruto still being alive by Ino.

Sasuke looked down at the ground. "Naruto..." He trailed off. Saying his name felt a bit too much for Sasuke, even after thinking he had died long ago. "Isn't coming back.." He finished.

Everyone around almost gasped. "B- But why?? He defeated Pein, which means he's on our side right?" Choji said.

"What's he doing out there?" Ino asked.

"He.... he's not on our side.." Sasuke said truthfully. "He said it himself that he wants nothing to do with us, he..."

Sasuke didn't want to finish that sentence. He never wanted to think of Naruto as an enemy ever again, not ever. But reality in this situation sucks, he had to accept it.

"He's an enemy, at least to the village..." He finished.

The rest of murmured. Enemy? Naruto, an enemy? They didn't want to believe it at all. Perhaps he's just trying to help out somehow.

"Wait, why not just bring the guy back right now? He's our age and-"

Karin hits Suigetsu on the back of his head. "Easier said than done, baka!" She raised her voice.

"We're not too fond of this Naruto boy, you all speak of but clearly, Suigetsu, the boy took down many Akatsuki members, and just now defeated all 6 Pein's, alone." Jugo responded.

All the conversations were put to a stop once paper started forming right by Sasuke. The same woman Sasuke battled, Konan, appeared with the same stoic expression.

"Akatsuki!" Choji called.

Everyone got alert and Sasuke activated his Sharingan. He eyed the woman as he took out his sword and had the Chidori run through it.

The woman made wings and floated in the air, looking down upon them all. "We mustn't fight.." Konan told them.

"You got a lot of nerve saying that, after the destruction you've caused!" Ino shouted.

Sasuke raised his hand, silencing the rest. "If you're not here to fight, then what do you want?" He asked.

"Nagato, who you all refer to as Pein, wishes to have a word with Sasuke Uchiha, and ONLY Sasuke.." She told them.

"And you expect us to trust you? Look around! Look at what you've caused!" Kiba yelled.

"Many lives were lost, families lost many others. Your attack even resulted in killing my sensei.." Sasuke said. "What would you possibly want to talk about?"