𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟸: 𝙸𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚑𝚒'𝚜 𝚅𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚝 & 𝙹𝚒𝚛𝚊𝚒𝚢𝚊'𝚜 𝙳𝚎𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎

All right so right now, I'll let you know that this is a really really long chapter. But hopefully you enjoy it :)

Sasuke's POV

Sasuke was at the training ground once more. He had been there since morning and right now they had at least two hours before the sun would start going down.

After a few days of persuading Tsunade to free Orochimaru from all his crimes, she had agreed and the snake sannin had been training him since.

Orochimaru was quite surprised about how much progress the Uchiha could make. He was definitely a fast learner.

Sasuke held out his arm to reveal a summoning justu on his wrist. Smoke appeared as Sasuke pulled out two shurikens and threw them, one from the top and the other from the bottom. He added the chidori effect for both before a string came out his wrist and connected to the shurikens.

He lightly pulled as it came apart, the blades came, each going against a tree that had targets on them. He hit every bullseye.

"Not bad Sasuke..." Orochimaru said with a grin. Sasuke caught his breath as he stood straight and looked at his work.

Finally, I'm getting better...

He was about to do it again before he heard a voice that annoyed him most. "Sasuke-kun!!! You're so amazing!!"

He looked over to see Karin blushing next to Suigetsu. "Jeez Karin, you really can't control yourself ya know.." Suigetsu said.

"Urusai." Karin responded.

"Just go on ahead and say it already, we've all known for the past two weeks how much you love Sasuke and wouldn't mind marrying him and help repopulate his clan-"

Karin then angrily punched Suigestu, water from his head splashed and Sasuke sighed.

So annoying... Sasuke thought.

"Both of you... calm down. Suigetsu, stop pissing Karin off and Karin stop distracting Sasuke.." Orochimaru said.

Suigetsu's head returned back to normal as he had his grin still on his face. "Alright alright.." He said before leaning against a tree as Karin pulled her glasses up.

"I'm done for now.." Sasuke said walking away. "Do something productive instead of yapping back and forth.."

Sasuke walked away from the group, not wanting to spend anymore time around Suigetsu and mostly Karin.

Orochimaru's POV

Orochimaru soon walked away from Karin and Suigetsu and just walked around the village. He was earning a lot of glares and scared looks from children's faces, but he didn't blame them. He heard most things people were saying about him.

He passed by a restaurant and was feeling quite hungry. The people here might now want to serve him but he was going to try it anyways.

He pushed open the door and walked inside, his feet tapping against the wood floor with every step he took. He looked around the place.

"Oi! Orochimaru!" He heard the familiar voice call.

He looked over to see Jiraiya waving his hand and Tsunade sitting in front of him with a bottle in her hand. She almost drank it halfway down which made Orochimaru grumble.

"Dumbass, me and you both know what Tsunade is like once she gets to a bottle.." He mumbled before walking over to them.

The toad sannin scooted over as Orochimaru sat down. "Man, it's good to have you back! How's the village treating you so far?" Jiraiya asked.