𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟾: 𝙷𝚒𝚍𝚊𝚗'𝚜 𝙵𝚊𝚝𝚎

Naruto ran for almost 20 minutes. His blood was pumping with hatred. He wanted Kakuzu and Hidan dead so badly that his feet was hurting because of how hard he would stomp them against the ground while running.

He was careful of his surroundings and knew some things about the duo but not a whole lot.

'Kit I sense some chakra nearby... we must be close.'

Naruto nodded mentally and sped up faster, he didn't know who to deal with first though, he hasn't really seen much of Kakuzu's skill when he was in the Akatsuki and he'd seen very little of Hidan's abilities too.

It didn't matter anyway, he promised himself that he would kill them and the Akatsuki so that's exactly what he's going do.

Naruto barely stopped his tracks completely, he had almost ran into so many paper bombs in a forest. There were at least more than 50 strung up all around the trees.

'The hell?' He thought before he heard some yelling off in a distance.

'We've arrived kit.'

Naruto followed where he heard the yelling while also avoiding all the paper bombs that could easily blow him up into little pieces. He questioned if TenTen had come along, after all she was known for her weapons when Naruto first laid eyes on her.

But then again how would she have the time to make so many? Naruto ignored it for now and shifted his main focus on what he really came here to do.

He then stopped in his tracks again when he noticed the same blood ritual he saw where Asuma died, Hidan was definitely here. Naruto then noticed someone on the dirt floor, he took a good long look before realizing it was Shikamaru, he was hurt a bit and laid there as he tried to get up but just couldn't.

"S- So... weak.." A voice said which made Naruto hide quickly.

He saw a man with slicked back grey hair and a red 3 bladed scythe, his skin was all pitch black with white lines around his face and body.

"Hidan.." Naruto whispered to himself and he saw the man step in the ritual and lift his scythe.

'Let him die kit.'

Naruto stared at the helpless Nara, before it seemed like his body moved on its own.

Before Hidan could stab himself Naruto had made his sword come in contact with it which surprised both, Hidan and Shikamaru.

The two struggled as their blades were scraping against each others and Shikamaru looked up in shock and felt frozen.

Naruto then kicked Hidan out of the ritual and jumped back in front of Shikamaru.

"You just gonna lay there baka?" He said bluntly as Shikamaru finally came to his senses and stood back up.

"W- Who..?"

"Doesn't matter, get back to your team and leave me to him." Naruto responded, his Sharingan flared behind the eyeholes of his mask.

"Get lost!" Naruto yelled and Shikamaru instantly got out of there, following his orders as Hidan stood back up.

"Teme!! Who the hell are you sticking your nose in other peoples business?!!" Hidan yelled.