15

Third person p.o.v
-

"Where are they?" Jungkook whined impatiently, clinging his arm around Taehyungs bigger one.

Seokjin rolled his eyes "I'm not even surprised at this point, Jimin sucks with time management."

Namjoon nodded "Yoongi's not the best at it either."

Taehyung sighed looking at the time "they're already thirty five minutes late."

Jungkook rested his head against Taehyungs shoulder "maybe one of us could try calling them?"

Taehyung took out his phone from his pocket and scrolled through his contacts finding Yoongi's name, pressing call and waiting for the older boy to pick up.

"Hey?" Yoongi's voice was heard from the other side of the line.

"Hey man, where are you?" Taehyung asked sounding kinda ticked off.

"We're in the parking lot now, Jimin kinda just held us up," Yoongi answered laughing a bit.

Taehyung could hear Jimin's voice in the background making a little 'shut up!'

"Okay whatever, just hurry up."

Yoongi chuckled "will do."

Taehyung hung up the phone and pushed it into his pocket, "he said they're in the parking lot right now."

Jungkook clapped his hands together a couple times "at least they're finally here."

Namjoon rolled his eyes "yeah, finally," Seokjin nodded in agreement "took them long enough."

Soon enough both Yoongi and Jimin walked into the building.

"Hey sorry we're late," Jimin apologized, smiling sheepishly "apparently I was being to slow," he glared at Yoongi who gasped.

"Well looks like we're half an hour late, so I guess you were to slow," Yoongi shrugged.

Jimin pouted his lips.

Seokjin budded in this time "hey now, this is no time to fight, Let's go get snacks."

Namjoon nodded and they all followed the older boy to a snacks table that had been set up.

"I'm gonna go to the vending machines,". Jungkook pointed behind him as the students nodded

"Wait Kook I'm coming with," Jimin smiled feeling his pockets, when he suddenly froze.

"I didn't bring any money? I swear I said I was going to—" he stopped and turned to Yoongi "You told me it was all nonsense."

Yoongi wrapped his hand around Jimins waist "you can just get free drinks and food here, it's no big deal."

Jimin sighed giving in "whatever. Jungkook just go without me then."

Jungkook nodded and turned around when he heard Taehyung call him "hey Jungkook wait up! I'll walk with you."

Jungkook smiled and nodded.

It didn't take long for them to get to the vending machine area, as it was down only two hallways.

The hall way they were in was now completely empty and dark, the sound of music being played in the distance.

Jungkook pressed his hands up against the glass of the vending machine, starring down at all the snacks trying to decide which one he wanted.

"Should I get the skittles or the Oreos?" Jungkook asked his boyfriend, hoping his opinion would help.

"Get whatever you want baby." Taehyung smiled, his heart fluttering at how pouty Jungkook looked right now.