6

Third person p.o.v
-

"He asked me what my kinks are," Jungkook said, currently in the middle of explaining his 'hangout' to Jimin and Seokjin.

"Woah— what'd you say?" Jimin asked overly intrigued on where this conversation was going.

"Like I'd tell you! you'd make fun of me forever."

Jimin pouted and folded his arms "whatever."

"What happened after?" seokjin asked eagerly moving closer to Jungkook.

"I found out he's never had boba before."

Jimin gasped "how could one never try boba?"

Jungkook nodded his head "that's what I said, he said me he wants to try it."

Jimin smiled teasingly "you should take him out to try it."

Jungkook blushed at the thought and shook his head "me and him just went out today, I don't think I should be thinking of hanging out again for at least another couple days."

Jimin face palmed "why do you keep calling it hangout it was obviously a date you blind bat."

Jungkook sighed.

"Whatever, it wasn't a date, dates are like going out to the movies, holding hands, sweet talk, and let me tell you we had none of that."

Jimin rolled his eyes.

Seokjin coughed "that's all you two did?"

Jungkook nodded "yeah I wish it was more exciting but I guess we've only been talking for a day, there's nothing much we know about each other anyway.

Seokjin frowned "I guess."

For the rest of the day the boys all decided that they were just gonna play games, eat, and drink a couple beers just for the fun of it.

"Can we sleep over again Kook?" Jimin asked, the sound of his voice obviously indicating his very drunken state.

Jungkook nodded and laid down onto his bed.

He was feeling a bit woozy from drinking, and plus it was already 9 at night, he was just tired.

Sooner then later Jungkook fell asleep.

not on purpose, he was just resting his eyes closed when suddenly bam, he was asleep.

- the next day -

Surprisingly the next morning Jungkook had been lucky enough to be the first to wake up.

Jungkook felt around his side, and in his pockets looking for his phone to check the time.

Wheres my phone? He thought to himself.

He rubbed his eyes and stood up off the bed. He glanced around on the floor, near the T.V, in the bathroom, kitchen, basically everywhere he remembered being last night.

he soon gave up and walked back into his room to wake up Seokjin and Jimin to ask for their help.

Seokjin for some unknown reason was asleep on the floor, so when jungkook passed him he kicked his side a couple times jokingly to wake him up.

"Seokjin have you seen my phone at all last night? I can't find it."

The older rubbed his eyes and yawned "no I haven't, maybe try asking Jimin?"

Jungkook groaned and walked over to where Jimin was sleeping.

"Hey Jimi-"

Jungkook cut himself off, seeing his phone lying next to Jimin's side.