𝗙𝗢𝗨𝗥

Magsimula sa umpisa

Having no idea what he was planning, I had decided on wearing cut off grey boxer style shorts with a thin white cropped wife beater top, my gold chain necklaces that I literally never take off with white airforce and grabbing a vintage nike crewneck just incase, leaving my hair in its natural state.

It was a sporty, tomboy-ish styled outfit but it was comfy and at seven pm on a Wednesday, I doubt we'd be doing anything that significant.

I grabbed a mini backpack, throwing my phone, some cash and a disposable camera in it before running down the stairs.

Charlie:
Get your ass outside already

Charlie was waiting outside my house in his gorgeous red car, his signature smirk that would make the girls swoon if they ever seen it, plastered across his face. I practically threw myself in his car, giving him a hug after I had slammed the door shut with a touch more force than necessary.

I was glad Charlie wasn't the type to reprimand me for that, shout at me, embarrass me for it. It was a mistake he knew it. Despite that I still winced at the noise but Charlie shot me a small, reassuring smile.

"Eager to see me I see?" his smile morphing into one of his infamous smirks, slapping his shoulder, I laughed at him.

"When aren't I? Just glad not to be home alone"

He gave me a sympathetic smile, knowing that sometimes I got lonely being alone practically all week every week.

"Well aren't you dressed for a night out on the town" he chuckles after taking in my outfit.

"Obviously" I gesture up and down my body with my hand.

"You look great, nice nipple piercings"

Immediately a blush crept up on my face, when getting ready I momentarily forgot that I was wearing a lounge, lace bra and you could totally see my piercings through the lace and thin material of my top.

I liked to think they were cute lil' accessories to the outfit. I just forgot that I could literally be seen by other people.

"Shut up" I playfully shove his arm, maybe a little too hard since we swerve into the opposite lane for a brief second.

"Hey! Go easy on the shoving, I'm driving here"

For a while we were just driving around the city listening to our designated playlist, singing along together with brief conversation in between.

It was genuinely something I enjoyed doing, just hanging around with Charlie. We had one of those friendships were we could talk none stop for hours on end or we could sit in complete silent, just enjoying one another's company in it's most wholesome form.

It was moments like these that I look forward too every single day, and I was beyond grateful for him to be in my life.

I guess I had Elijah and his dickhead friends to thank for that.

We pulled up at a small beach that we have come to at least a dozen times before. It's almost two hours from where we live but it was worth the drive every single time.

The first time we came here was with his mom and dad for a day out in 8th grade. I still remember his mom sharing the story that here is where she met his dad and she felt as though it was love at first sight.