Chapter 16

(Y,n)  POV
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I looked down to my legs and saw sharp white claws caver by a dark blue almost black fur.

"I am a wolf??" I tried to say but now words came out of my mouth just a growl of confusement.

I putted my paw on a pound of blood created by Johns bleeding.

I raised it and wrote on the wall.

I GO FIND ARROW
YOU GET OUT
CALL POLICE

And then I burst out of the door killing every guard on my way.

I smelled arrows scent in the air and followed my instincts blindly until I reached his room.

Arrow was kind of out of it. I howled at him to get his attention writing again on the wall with a guards blood.

We Get out
Sara is out
I am shadow
Follow me

He stood up leaning on the wall and started walking slowly with me trying to push him from behind to help.

Eventually we reached the exit. Then I ran off leaving arrow to Sara.

I didn't know where to go so I just ran. I found my self in a park. It was clearly not taken care of.

I sat under a tree as I saw the sun rise paint the light blue sky into a soft orange. I drifted of to sleep.

I woke up around 2pm back in my human form. Thank god I had clothes on. Even if I looked like I escaped from a psychiatric clinic after murdering my doctor.

I stranded up and walked around the park trying to anderstand how I became a werewolf.

Wait that night when I got abducted something bit my neck. That thing was a werewolf!

And my transformation was slowed down by the drugs. He kept me asleep not to heal me but to make sure I wouldn't turn.

Everything seemed clear now. I stopped infront of a lake. I took of my shirt and jumped inside relieved to feel the cool water covering me.

The storm has passed.

After swimming for a while I got out side and laid back on a rock. The sun warmed my skin. I looked down to my stomach and hands.

They were filled with new scars. A lot of them.

I stood there meditated.

When I decided I had to leave I putted my shirt back on and jumped down to the grass.

But I wasn't going home.

I had to visit someone who new about werewolfs.

I needed to learn to control myself and to take advantage of my new abilities.

I took my phone from my pocket. I made sure to grab it before leaving the sewers.

I texted Sara.

"Hey love I am sorry I ran off like that but I was shocked and scared I would hurt someone. I am going to have to stay out of town for a while but I'll make sure to come back as soon as possible. Stay safe for me. I love you. ❤"

Teleported home took luggage and put inside some clothes and my costume.

Nothing else.

I took my car keys and drove of heading to metropolis.

I reached my destination in a few hours.

I dialed a number on my phone and a voice answered.

Voice:Hello?
Me: Hey its (y,n)
V: Hey how are you? I haven't heard from you for years.
M: I am better. But I unfortunately need your help again.
V:what happened?
M:long story I'd rather tell you face to face.
V: is the car outside yours??
M:you know it
V:you're never gonna change. Come inside the door is unlocked.

I got out of the car with my blue baggage in my left hand and waled over to the door.

"Hey" she greeted me

"Long time no see Lena"