Chapter 4

"We are the Holy children. Other club members are Nico, Hazel, and Frank!" Leo said. Just then Nico laughed. I stared at him. This boy really is perfect. Hazel fanned herself as her face grew redder. Frank just started fidgeting his hands while his face grew scarlet red. I laughed and stood up.

"Wait so, Grover's had his first kiss as well?" I asked. Grover blushed and nodded, just then Annabeth spoke.

"He has a girlfriend named Juniper. She's really sweet, she's at Disneyland right now, helping with the environment." She said. Percy nodded.

"They were practically made for each other." He said smiling at his friend.

"Woah, so is she like, lying to the school about being in Disneyland?" I asked. Grover nodded.

"I miss her. But she's coming back in a week!" He said smiling. I smiled too. Just then I turned towards Leo.

"Is there a ceremony for joining the Holy Club?" I asked laughing slightly. Leo smirked and grabbed a straw and walked over towards me.

"Please go down on one knee," Leo asked. I got up from the table and went down on one knee and Leo tapped the straw on each side of my shoulder as a knight does with a sword.

"I hereby grant you permission to join the club. As well as a salute to you for your virgin lips." Leo said. I heard a bunch of laughter spring up in the group. I stood up and bowed.

"It's my pleasure, Lord Leo!" I said. Just then Leo smirked and ran around the table shouting.

"All hail Lord Leo!" Everyone in the group joined in laughing and shouting 'all hail Lord Leo's' everywhere.

"Alright, Leo. Calm down, I have a new game for us now!" Percy said as Leo sat down smirking.

"Alright then, spill it!" Leo said grinning.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Percy said. The group all agreed and then all eyes turned on me.

"I'll go first," Percy said. He shifted in his seat, facing me. I grew a bit nervous.

"Luka, truth or dare," Percy said, smirking.

"Hmm. Dare!" I said growing confident.

"Hehehe. I dare kiss the cheek of who you think is the prettiest(or most handsome) here." Percy said with a wink0i. I grew flustered.

"B-but I just joined the Holy Club Percy!" I was a little sad.

"No excuses. This doesn't count as a kiss, now does it, Leo?" Percy said looking at him. Leo thought for a second and shook his head.

"I'll allow it because I'm dying to see who Mr. Angel here thinks is the prettiest here," Leo said, smirking. He said pointing at me then to the group.

"Oh, it's obviously me," Percy said, smirking.

"No-no-no. I'm the Beauty Queen here. It's definitely me!" Piper said, smirking while pointing at herself. Just then she and Percy had a staring contest while I got up.

"Luka choose me, dear!" Piper said, smiling. My face was still red.

"Nu-uh you can't tell him what to do," Percy said glaring at Piper. Just then they kept complaining about who was prettier. Annabeth and Jason looked at each other and playfully rolled their eyes while laughing.

"Jesus guys shut up! Let Luka do the dare." Leo said rolling his eyes. I'm glad for the diversion. Though I already know my choice.

"Fine. Go ahead, Luka." Percy said. Just then I began walking around the table as a tease. Percy and Piper groaned when I passed them again and again.